Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

6 hours ago, Zambo said:

Difficult to make me cry, but here we go - 10 mins in 

Must have watched this 6 times.

220px-Princeoftides.jpg

I don't think I ever did see this movie, but I really enjoyed the book and all of the other books by Pat Conroy - pity he is no longer with us. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2023 at 5:37 PM, ChiFlyer said:

The 8 episode limited series "The Fall of the House of Usher" dropped on Netflix and IPT yesterday. It has a current IMDB of 7.9 (down from an opening IMDB of 8.6). Geez I wonder who pumps up those opening IMDB numbers 🙄

Anyway, I have downloaded it to my queued list and will likely get around to watching it around Xmas. Opening reviews are very good, if one likes this type of thing.

Just started watching it ..

IMG_6263.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

Every Sunday, (Thai time) I've been streaming this fascinating down under (I'm not sure if he's Australian or NZ) defense logistics analyst on youtube.  He's been covering Ukraine, Isreal, International defense buildups around the world,etc.  Name is Perun.  Here's his latest.

I was debating a little with myself which thread to place this post in, but decided since it was a TV show it belonged here.

John Oliver on his award winning "Last Week Tonight" show ripped McKinsey Consulting a well deserved new one. Available on HBO and IPT. A little long at 26:42, but it moves along at the usual John Oliver pace. 🙂

Some of McKinsey's customer highlights have included Big Oil, The Tobacco Industry, Purdue Pharma (while working at the FDA with the same people at the same time), and the current Saudi Arabian government (you know the one that murders journalists).  

Edited by ChiFlyer

On 10/23/2023 at 11:25 PM, ChiFlyer said:

I was debating a little with myself which thread to place this post in, but decided since it was a TV show it belonged here.

John Oliver on his award winning "Last Week Tonight" show ripped McKinsey Consulting a well deserved new one. Available on HBO and IPT. A little long at 26:42, but it moves along at the usual John Oliver pace. 🙂

Some of McKinsey's customer highlights have included Big Oil, The Tobacco Industry, Purdue Pharma (while working at the FDA with the same people at the same time), and the current Saudi Arabian government (you know the one that murders journalists).  

This was fabulous !

I made a lengthy comment on this video (probably buried deep).

Bottom of the barrel scum.

Punk bitch short dicked frat boys.