Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

16 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Just watched "Keep Sweet Pray and Obey" a four part Netflix documentary

an extraordinary and terrible story about extreme Mormans  - manipulation, polygamy and child abuse 

worth a watch 

I have seen this. It is a compelling story.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, roomark said:

Absolutely brilliant so far (I think there's 5 episodes up so far (not Netflix , but im streaming it)

Brilliant cast too

I noticed this show and have been queueing episodes as they became available on IPT. S01E10 (season ending episode) just became available today. It will be a while before I get to actually watching it. I currently have 700 episodes of various shows in my to load queues.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1

Started watching a new (for me) US TV Series. It is called "Brotherhood". It ran for 3 seasons on Showtime and had 29 episodes with an IMDB rating of 7.7.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood_(American_TV_series)

The show, although with a very different premise, has a feel similar to "Mayor of Kingstown" for those who enjoy that show.

I like the show a lot and it has become part of my afternoon watch.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 9:27 AM, biggles said:

Person of Interest, a TV Series. I started it back at Season 1 2014 and halfway thru S4 now. Well acted and good story lines. Quite apt given the latest advances in AI as well. 

This is a series that I watched.

IMDB of 8.5 with 93 episodes over 5 seasons. The plots were a little stretched at times, but a decent early evening watch.

On 9/5/2023 at 4:40 AM, Krapow said:

Last season starts on Thursday, can't wait, Innit fam!

‘Top Boy’ season five review: still the greatest TV show on Netflix

https://www.nme.com/reviews/tv-reviews/top-boy-review-netflix-3491681

This final season series is now available on IPT. A mistake was made and they labeled it as S03. There is also an actual S03 on IPT. Be a little careful with the downloads one is grabbing. IPT usually gets around to correcting these types of errors.