Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

5 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Nice photo taken from Khao Takiab, were there any monkeys wanting a sip of your beer?

Thanks.

Quite a few about on the beach, but safe where I sat. Lol

I walked the whole length of the beach from the Hilton that day, enjoyed the rest and a beer, before I walked back.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Whilst up in Petchabun a number of accidents happened to me. Luckily non to serious and non booze related. 

Trying to get out of the van and I slipped, trapping my arm between the van and sliding door. Bent forearm backwards. Should have taken the photo before it started to look a bit better. 

IMG_20231027_161903.jpg

• Sad 3
  • Surprised 5

6 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Whilst up in Petchabun a number of accidents happened to me. Luckily non to serious and non booze related. 

Trying to get out of the van and I slipped, trapping my arm between the van and sliding door. Bent forearm backwards. Should have taken the photo before it started to look a bit better. 

IMG_20231027_161903.jpg

That’ll buff out. 😉👍

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2023 at 2:16 PM, Butch said:

PXL_20230408_144446033 (Medium).jpg

That 7/11 reminds me of my first trip to Thailand and waking up in the morning at my wife’s parents house in Pathum Thani. I took a stroll down the road and found the 7/11 and decided to get something for my breakfast. 
I found white bread slices in plastic wrap containing 2 slices of bread and 2 little patties of Thai “butter” and walked back, pleased as Punch. 
The family were up at that point and I showed FIL the bread I’d purchased, to which he pointed to a toaster!

Apparently, the wife to be had informed her parents that I ate toast for breakfast, like all British people do 🤣so they’d purchased a shiny new toaster for my visit. 
I toasted said bread and buttered it, but then realised I didn’t have any marmalade or marmite to spread on it.😟

The wife to be then spent the next 20 minutes trying to explain to her parents, why anyone would want to spread oranges or beef extract on their breakfast.
She failed miserably and gave up in a fit of giggles. So I chowed down on the buttered toast, whilst they all chowed down on chicken fried rice and other savoury dishes that they’d had delivered from a stall down the road. 
Damn those dishes smelt bloody good compared to my sad toast. 😟

Edited by KhunDon
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3