Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

@forcebwithu Thanks for that, I had heard it was closed, but the recent picture posted I thought maybe it was still open. Yeah I know, guys hate Hooters here in Thailand, for some reason, I still find it enjoyable for a dinner gig now and then. Luckily the Nana location and Soi 15 are still open here, same with Samui and Phuket. Might try to sneak over to the one in Phuket over NYE....................................without wifey knowing :default_527:

I personally think, they should open up a "Thai Girl" coffee shop here, would you invest with me and we can pull this off? LOL! 

IMG_1337..jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

@forcebwithu Thanks for that, I had heard it was closed, but the recent picture posted I thought maybe it was still open. Yeah I know, guys hate Hooters here in Thailand, for some reason, I still find it enjoyable for a dinner gig now and then. Luckily the Nana location and Soi 15 are still open here, same with Samui and Phuket. Might try to sneak over to the one in Phuket over NYE....................................without wifey knowing :default_527:

I personally think, they should open up a "Thai Girl" coffee shop here, would you invest with me and we can pull this off? LOL! 

IMG_1337..jpg

If you ever post a photo of an unattractive lady/ladies I will know the end is nigh.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Is that The Westin Grand Sukhumvit in the background? The place with the rooftop bar? We are staying there Feb 3rd/4th to see Coldplay. 

Yes, it is.. I took the photo from Adelphi Suites on Soi 8

• Thumbs Up 1