What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

Anyone here ever get nostalgic for Secrets Bar well Radio London Greatest Hits Sunday evening 5pm onwards plays every song you ever heard in there. You could be sat in the bleachers and close your eyes .......Usher, Britney, Katie Perry, Pitbull, Shaggy, Beyonce etc ........ apart from no AC/DC. 

Always wondered where Phil and co got their playlists from

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Anyone here ever get nostalgic for Secrets Bar well Radio London Greatest Hits Sunday evening 5pm onwards plays every song you ever heard in there. You could be sat in the bleachers and close your eyes .......Usher, Britney, Katie Perry, Pitbull, Shaggy, Beyonce etc ........ apart from no AC/DC. 

Always wondered where Phil and co got their playlists from

• Haha 2

last week and half I have been listening to

a very political group called "Charle and the Bhoys" love the music some of the words are very anti English,me old Scots granny would have loved them.even if she hated "Celtic" nearly as much as the English.

she was a very good granny but never said 6 words when 12 would do about all things England,

but us kids we loved her,even if she would catch us in the bath with the Razor strop.:default_crybaby:

for some alleged wrong doing. :default_biggrin:

Edited by grayray

9 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Remember one night when no one put this on and the girls were looking lost as it was their cue to get up dancing. 

Bless 'em 😀

🙂 

I alway made a point of avoiding Friday nights when they had the live music ... 😉 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Remember one night when no one put this on and the girls were looking lost as it was their cue to get up dancing. 

Bless 'em 😀

I would time my arrival so as to be just in time for the Super Freak. That way I would get to see all of the available talent for the night. Great times me thinks!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, boydeste said:

I would time my arrival so as to be just in time for the Super Freak. That way I would get to see all of the available talent for the night. Great times me thinks!

Have to say I will miss those times, was a great bar in its day. 

Met so many good people there. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, grayray said:

last week and half I have been listening to

a very political group called "Charle and the Bhoys" love the music some of the words are very anti English,me old Scots granny would have loved them.even if she hated "Celtic" nearly as much as the English.

she was a very good granny but never said 6 words when 12 would do about all things England,

but us kids we loved her,even if she would catch us in the bath with the Razor strop.:default_crybaby:

for some alleged wrong doing. :default_biggrin:

Still remember all the words to this from my childhood Ray..... great version here. Few Celtic fans in the crowd and that guy on the flute is brilliant.

Based on real events .... bet that song got your feet tapping you auld bastard.

To hoist a 'Garryowen' is a rugby term to put a high up and under kick in from mountains of Limerick.

Edited by nampla69
  • Great Info 1

19 hours ago, boydeste said:

Ed Sheeran is pretty cool right now.

Don't get me wrong I like Ed Sheeran , but Bowie was in a completely different class and the rest of the band .

Gail Anne Dorsey on bass was absolutely unreal.

Makes me wish I would have gone to see him back in the day.

Edited by roomark
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

all o.k., gutted that my fishing trips had to be cancelled. Usual thailand trip for fishing and my northern territory trip in australia. Hopefully we will come through this event and get back to the norm

6 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Hey up Keith, how's tricks?

• Like 1