What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

An all time classic? Remember this from when I lived in Los Angeles...that was a while ago LOL!

Simple riff my Son tells me, but  a clean, classic sound coming from that Telecaster and Fender Amp. 

The Ventures indeed! 

Edited by Yessongs
  • Like 3

On 12/29/2023 at 8:12 AM, Yessongs said:

An all time classic? Remember this from when I lived in Los Angeles...that was a while ago LOL!

Simple riff my Son tells me, but  a clean, classic sound coming from that Telecaster and Fender Amp. 

The Ventures indeed! 

Sweet. Those tele's have a unique sound, one pick up. And that guy can play. 

3 hours ago, Glasseye said:

A couple of fcukin Canuks. Probably in my lifetime who I would  consider as the two greatest.

This is one of my favourite Joni Mitchell songs and I think it is a masterpiece - the songwriting with its message, the voice control, the accompaniment - everything fits perfectly. It's kind of sad to think that talents like Mitchell and Young had to move to the US to get ahead in their respective careers back in the day. 

6 hours ago, maipenrai said:

This is one of my favourite Joni Mitchell songs and I think it is a masterpiece - the songwriting with its message, the voice control, the accompaniment - everything fits perfectly. It's kind of sad to think that talents like Mitchell and Young had to move to the US to get ahead in their respective careers back in the day. 

I agree with all you say above.

I will probably get a chuckle out of Trip on this (but that's o.k.) because I have posted this before. But, Joni Mitchell was (actually I believe she is still living) had the best combination of song writing, singing voice, and delivery of meaningful music I have heard overall within my lifetime. 

That is probably why so many of the other great musical artist we have had the enjoymennt of listening to honor her, and will make a point to say so.