What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

Now we're talking, when i first saw ACDC in the late 70's it was at the Gaumont in Southampton in front of circa a few hundred fans with Bon Scott on vocals, just brill. Nowadays their 2024 European Tour is sold out within an hour by thousands and thousands of adoring fans.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Trying to get onto this new album , stand out track for me so far..

At this moment in time I gotta admit it I wish I hadn't bought tickets for it on 20th..

See how I feel in a week

Edited by roomark
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, roomark said:

Saw them in 94 at a free concert in U.K Oasis (as virtually unknowns) were on it too.

Brilliant live 

I seen them for free also in 2004 courtesy of Cardiff Council's Big Weekend which used to take place outside the town hall on August Bank Holiday weekends.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, roomark said:

Trying to get onto this new album , stand out track for me so far..

At this moment in time I gotta admit it I wish I hadn't bought tickets for it on 20th..

See how I feel in a week

Ive only heard mars song ,,and the first track about rainbows which i thought was pretty dire,that guitar solo part sounds like a totally different track altogether in rainbows,whoever produced it should have slapped squire round the head and binned that part,wtf squire still on his jimmy page obsession[dont do it liam dont do it],to me it seems like liam has intended doing him a favour pulling him into the limelight so to speak by releasing this ...probably took pity on him after his artwork sideline to become the next van gough failed😅 ,tho his own solo stuff [liams]was much preferable,hopefully this wont last,a one off soon to be forgotten and liam can get back with his own band,fs when i seen the video and squire changing his cloth to look like a trendy ,hanging up his tweed oxfam jacket, and winklepickers it got me,fake i shouted,a legend with the roses indeed,he should have stuck to writing 3 min classics like mersey paradise,she bang the drums,all the first album classics,instead of goin off on a jimmy page obsession,thats my rant over for today bud 😅

• Haha 1