What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

32 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

No faint whisper of a 7/11 bing-bong... How sad life has become...

Not from the chair i am sitting in.

I do like those doorbells that goes "welcome" when the doors open. They remind of the "hello wellcum" greet you can hear at some gc's.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

No idea how this ended up on my YT recommend list.

Sing a long boys !!!

White ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubble
Do you want me to doDon't take me for a foolI'm only happy manI jump out of the can
Do you want me to doDon't take me for a foolI'm only happy manI jump out of the canI jump out of the bottleI do the double bubble
White ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubble
I jump out of the bottleI do the double bubble
I know I want to doTell me, how do you do?I like to shift the danceDon't want to lose a penceI don't wanna get one more chanceDon't want to lose a pence
I don't wanna get one more chanceDon't want to lose a penceI jump out of the bottleI do the double bubble
White ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubble
White u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubble
Do you want me to doDon't take me for a foolI'm only happy manI jump out of the canI jump out of the bottleI do the double bubble
White ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubble
White ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubble
White u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubbleWhite ubble bubble ubbleWhite u-bubble ubble
  • Haha 1

I was about to start with my laptop when I realized the TV was still churning out Sky Sports so I said

"Alexa, play  music for me."

Up came "Pop Music" from the 70's.

As I finish this, "Stuck in the middle with you"  - Stealers Wheel is playing 🤣

My new TCL TV really does have an excellent built in sound system. Its just like having a sound bar.