What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

I came across this today...The younger and lesser known of the Nice boys.....!!!

We used to sit, drink and talk bollocks in the Beer Chang Happy hours upstairs in Nana ... in the brown bottle days.. He is looking much much better than me ...but Je ne suis pas un Rock Star!!!!!

Perhaps @tommy deecan confirm, but I'm damned sure I've heard this on Fabulous Radio ...

EDIT = If Ian is reading this I still say Sabastian was released before Smile ...

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

On 12/1/2022 at 4:21 PM, Derek Dangleberries said:

I came across this today...The younger and lesser known of the Nice boys.....!!!

We used to sit, drink and talk bollocks in the Beer Chang Happy hours upstairs in Nana ... in the brown bottle days.. He is looking much much better than me ...but Je ne suis pas un Rock Star!!!!!

Perhaps @tommy deecan confirm, but I'm damned sure I've heard this on Fabulous Radio ...

EDIT = If Ian is reading this I still say Sabastian was released before Smile ...

No idea who this is ,but its filmed at the bottom of soi 51 hua hin,noticed the restaraunt i used to go to and artwork,restaraunt closed now.