What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

For the one or two BM's out there who may actually be interested in listening to this.....

Simply for the love of music, the great musicians who have been a part of this band, and all of the wonderful songs they have written and produced over the years. Many of them still touch me on a regular basis. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Glasseye said:

For the one or two BM's out there who may actually be interested in listening to this.....

Simply for the love of music, the great musicians who have been a part of this band, and all of the wonderful songs they have written and produced over the years. Many of them still touch me on a regular basis. 

The original Chicago lineup were in a class of their own - one of my all-time favourites and I still have and listen to the old recordings often.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I think we can all relate to this one....

Glass, March 1976 Saturday night saw "The Who" at Winterland San Francisco, next night was "Chicago"  Yep all of the originals, Terry Kath too......these guys in their prime played some real, nice music. Just outstanding. 

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Brand new Godsmack.

Alan, have seen "Godsmack" in 2004 with my then 17  year old Son. Metallica was the headliner at SAP arena in San Jose. Great band really....did not know any of their music until then. My ex wife told me "Do you think you should be going to these shows with Jason, is this the kind of music you want him listening to"?  Shut the f**k up!  So glad she is living in a van.......down by the river LOL!  The late Chris Farley saying. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Glass, March 1976 Saturday night saw "The Who" at Winterland San Francisco, next night was "Chicago"  Yep all of the originals, Terry Kath too......these guys in their prime played some real, nice music. Just outstanding. 

Alan, have seen "Godsmack" in 2004 with my then 17  year old Son. Metallica was the headliner at SAP arena in San Jose. Great band really....did not know any of their music until then. My ex wife told me "Do you think you should be going to these shows with Jason, is this the kind of music you want him listening to"?  Shut the f**k up!  So glad she is living in a van.......down by the river LOL!  The late Chris Farley saying. 

Saw them last month for the third time. Apparently this is their last album and they are calling it quits,singer Sully has had enough of the life on the road.

• Thumbs Up 1

A post by @Binlidbrought me here. It always makes me shed a tear. (See if you notice something in the end credits ....It did make I laff !!!)

And I'm damned sure the boy with the chopsticks is wearing a "Mad Dogs" polo shirt !!

What a fantastic life I have lived and I don't regret any of it ...Every penny well spent !!!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Thumbs Up 1