What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

22 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

An ultimate classic -> Gn'R doing Sweet Child of Mine from Appetite for Destruction

Slash's guitar lead in and Axl's voice at his prime were both something very special.

Izzy Stradlin was one of the original members of G'nR - interesting IMO. I think he came to dislike the road life.

I think he is the first vocal on Mr. Brownstone. Axl comes in later.

In case anyone does not get it (unlikely), this song is about heroine addiction.

Edited by ChiFlyer

5 hours ago, Glasseye said:

So many great Genisis songs !

What a lovely song !

In my opinion, the greatest live album ever recorded.....1977 Wind and Wuthering Tour Winterland. I was there....it was fabulous to say the least. You spelled "genisis" wrong....Genesis, I am always here to help LOL! 

61IGmune13L._SL1300_.jpg

Phil Collins.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

In my opinion, the greatest live album ever recorded.....1977 Wind and Wuthering Tour Winterland. I was there....it was fabulous to say the least. You spelled "genisis" wrong....Genesis, I am always here to help LOL! 

61IGmune13L._SL1300_.jpg

Phil Collins.jpg

Ha ! Thanks teach, I can always count on you.

My brother got his masters in jouralism. He is a grammer and writing perfectionist. 

In years past I was reluctant to write to him because I did not care to annoy him with my errors. Over time I got past that hesitation, but I learned to choose my choice of words and structure carefully. It has helped me improve my writing skills considerably, to the point I really enjoy it. This forum has provided me with a good opportunity to improve my writing and express/share things of interests and humor. 

I obviously have my own style (as we all do), but I will never be near the perfectionist my brother is. Personally, I have never known anyone who can write as well as he does. And because I know him so well much of what he writes can be enormously funny.

Losing him would create a hole in me that I cannot even contemplate.

Genises was a great band. You are very fortunate to have seen them live !

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Glasseye said:

So many great Genisis songs !

What a lovely song !

Saw them in the early 90's, just brill. As a massive Phil Collins fan( saw him twice in the 80's) they had a great start for me lol

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/30/2023 at 8:43 PM, Glasseye said:

One of my favortie songs from the 80's.... 

Just brilliant Glass. The song you posted is from the brilliant "Love" album. Every song apart from one is great. 

Sadly, after that album and one or two great tunes from the "sonic temple" album... They turned to shite never to recover. Maybe apart from the odd song on the "electric" album. 

Not bad for a bunch of sheep shaggers from West Yorkshire!! 

• Like 1