Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 minute ago, Blue Streak said:

lol....I think personally the last time I was in that old shit hole drinking was nearly 30 years ago, was never my cup of tea... 

I used to like it , had a couple of regulars over the years from a few of those bars ....  Ugly Kevin's GF Al was always very generous with the drinks .... I never left that place sober or without indulging in a spot of bell ringing  ... 🙂 

• Like 1

Nick Dean gives a YouTube rundown on Bars anticipating opening on Wednesday 1st June.

The formal announcement of the approval to do so is apparently scheduled to be made at 3pm Monday in Pattaya. 

Nick says he will do an update Monday once the RULES are announced and he will summarise which Bars are opening with updated info.

So looks like *Game On* !

The first portion of the YouTube clip is about drone flying - also worth a look.

Edited by Zeb

9 minutes ago, Zeb said:

Nick Dean gives a YouTube rundown on Bars anticipating opening on Wednesday 1st June.

The formal announcement of the approval to do so is apparently scheduled to be made at 3pm Monday in Pattaya. 

Nick says he will do an update Monday once the RULES are announced and he will summarise which Bars are opening with updated info.

The first portion of the YouTube clip is about drone flying - also worth a look.

Nice link to Pattaya Addicts Rules. 😉

8 hours ago, Zeb said:

The rules have already been posted. 

Just now, Bazle said:

If you have seen anything, it is only a set of proposals, not the final rules which won't be known until tomorrow.

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/06/28/thailand-covid-19-center-to-finalize-phase-5-restrictions-dismisses-criticism-on-rules-being-too-strict/

They will be finalised tomorrow. So the rules will be adopted, and hopefully ignored. 

20 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I used to like it , had a couple of regulars over the years from a few of those bars ....  Ugly Kevin's GF Al was always very generous with the drinks .... I never left that place sober or without indulging in a spot of bell ringing  ... 🙂 

ugly kev used to arrange my pickup from airport years ago.  then got me my first and only dose of the c with one of his farm fresh liarbirds hahahaha.. yes i was green and new

• Haha 3

On 6/27/2020 at 7:57 PM, Stillearly said:

Last time i was there she was working in one of the Siren bars that face the walkway to The Pattaya Beer Garden.

35 minutes ago, monkey_omelette said:

Last time i was there she was working in one of the Siren bars that face the walkway to The Pattaya Beer Garden.

Yes I had a drink with her in Nov , but the vodka tasted funny and she quietly confirmed it was copy .. the boss buys it in cheap ... so I didn't bother returning 😞 

also had a bar on Soi 7 selling the same .... first time I've ever noticed , although I'm sure it happens a lot ... 

The 'people with addresses' in Thailand has been confirmed as those with permanent residency. 

It's not people who have a condo rental contract as some people have been saying. 

Also reading on twitter some people saying that the rules will be completely different in Pattaya because of its municipality status. 

I'd be very surprised if that happened.

The for rent for lease for sale signs are growing more and more and more all the time.......On some streets now it almost feels like Detroit........And many places that are open look like they are hanging by a thread and could close at any time.......

Its sad.......Broken dreams growing like weeds.....

Edited by fforest
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, fforest said:

The for rent for lease for sale signs are growing more and more and more all the time.......On some streets now it almost feels like Detroit........And many places that are open look like they are hanging by a thread and could close at any time.......

Its sad.......Broken dreams growing like weeds.....

And those 5 G towers going up all over the place....lol......

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, fforest said:

The Beer Hub just cant seem to catch a break.........The money that has been spent on that place is huge..

Yes m8, it's a pucker restaurant and the Guest House across the road which I've never seen people dining at

is rammed with drinkers every night.....strange old world..would never put any of my cash into a business here personally..... 

• Like 2

Made a circuit of a few of the popular bar areas around noon to gauge who will be opening tomorrow based on clean up activity going on today.

First up, Triangle Bar who still have their privacy wrapping up.
50061223992_9a7c72f948_b.jpg

But behind the privacy screen you can see a new floor and stage, and spit shields to either protect the musicians from the customers, or vice versa.
50061223937_f7edf07501_b.jpg

The bathrooms have also received a makeover.
50060412063_168010f524_b.jpg

Not looking like Climax will be opening on the 1st.
50060411973_9c04197ca3_b.jpg

Same at its sister bar, Billabong. I was told they're looking to open mid-July, maybe on the 10th.
50060411938_c90f2a87f2_b.jpg

Runway is also getting ready to open on the 1st.
50060411903_3dc3846269_b.jpg

R-Con Beer Bar complex there was cleanup activity.
50060410678_dc5b6897d1_b.jpg

But the Made In Thailand Beer Bar complex, nothing. The owner of Danny's Sports Bar posted elsewhere the MIT owners consulted with govt officials and decided it would be better to delay the opening of the complex.
50060977501_3fc93e9887_b.jpg

50061223767_891d983245_b.jpg

50061223747_0b526a87f6_b.jpg

50060411808_240297e813_b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Rumour is the made in Thailand complex won't be opening on the orders of the owner. 

Yes I've heard until the 15th or August, something to do with the owners of the complex, so I'm led to belive..

Anyway a few lighting up on the Skaw Beach side of ''Tree Town'' didn't see anyone drinking.........

001.JPG

003.JPG

Onto Soi Buakhao........

005.JPG

006.JPG

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1