Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

Little Johnny and Billy come down in the morning , after taking their seats at the table the mother asks what they would like for breakfast?

"I`ll have fucking cornflakes" says Johnny, "you`ll have WHAT" shouts the mother, again he say "I`ll have fucking cornflakes"  with that she grabs him by the ear tells him never to use that kind of language in the house and dismisses him back to his bedroom for the rest of the day. 

She then turns to Billy and asks what he would like "Well I would be a c**t to ask for cornflakes came the reply"

Phil's scrotum
The vicar asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for answered prayers. Suzie Smith stood and walked to the podium.
She said, "I wish to express praise for an answered prayer. Two months ago, my husband, Phil, had a terrible motorcycle accident and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."
You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagine the pain that poor Phil must have experienced.
"Phil was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Phil's scrotum, and wrap wire around it to hold it in place."
Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Phil.
"Now," she announced in a quivering voice, "thank the Lord, Phil is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely."
All the men sighed with unified relief. The vicar rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.
A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium. He said, "I'm Phil." The entire congregation held its breath. "I just want to tell my wife the word is sternum."
  • Haha 1

CONFUCIUS ALMOST SAID ....

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

Passionate kiss, like spider web, leads to undoing of fly.

Lady who goes camping must beware of evil intent.

Man who leaps off cliff jumps to conclusion.

Man who runs in front of car gets tired. Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who eats many prunes get good run for money.

War does not determine who is right. It determines who is left.

Man who fight with wife all day get no peace at night.

It takes many nails to build a crib, but only one screw to fill it.

Man who drives like hell is bound to get there.

Man who stands on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

A lion will not cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood.

• Haha 2

An old widowed golfer and a widow had been going out with each other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married. Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on. Finally, the elderly gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship. "How do you feel about sex?" he asked, rather tentatively. "I would like it infrequently," she replied. The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses, leaned over towards her and whispered, "Is that one word or two?"

• Haha 2

On the good ship Venus
by Christ you should have seen us
the figurehead
was a whore in bed
sucking a dead man’s penis.

The captain’s name was Lugger
by Christ he was a bugger
he wasn’t fit
to shovel shit
from one ship to another.

And the second mate was Andy