Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Just finished a 2 day long fast, don’t know if it’s something I’ll do long term, but it finally brought me below 300 pounds again, and TBH I feel great

Just wanted something simple, so combined 2 types of pasta with a nice meat sauce from a local chef. Double the price of the cheap stuff, but worth it

5E5BC945-C137-4351-9E06-35C502358267.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Just finished a 2 day long fast, don’t know if it’s something I’ll do long term, but it finally brought me below 300 pounds again, and TBH I feel great

Just wanted something simple, so combined 2 types of pasta with a nice meat sauce from a local chef. Double the price of the cheap stuff, but worth it

5E5BC945-C137-4351-9E06-35C502358267.jpeg

No point in skimping with cheap sauce, just watery shite. Better off spending more and buying quality ones. 

Congratulations on the weight loss. 

Edited by galenkia
  • Thanks 1

We went to the Outback dark side for lunch.  Nice to have (legal) beers in a restaurant.

OutbackDS.jpg

Meanwhile  in Rayong, where they're finding less than a third as many cases as Chonburi daily, the CCSA still has us a Red zone.  So no (legal) beers in restaurants here.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Diced up some garlic, onions and mushrooms, then stir fried with a mixture of quinoa, black rice and beans and vegetables. Added some cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and American BBQ spice mix. Served with some veggie sushi. 

Got a new sushi restaurant /takeaway opened in town a couple of days ago. Got a nice selection of food places there now. 

IMG_20211211_131427.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, galenkia said:

Diced up some garlic, onions and mushrooms, then stir fried with a mixture of quinoa, black rice and beans and vegetables. Added some cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and American BBQ spice mix. Served with some veggie sushi. 

Got a new sushi restaurant /takeaway opened in town a couple of days ago. Got a nice selection of food places there now. 

IMG_20211211_131427.jpg

That looks very tasty.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, galenkia said:

That looks really nice, where were you eating?. 

Typical, we just walked past the place and I didn't take any notice of the name, it's on the beach front in Patong. Has a guy singing too.

20211211_221019.jpg

20211211_220712.jpg

20211211_220648.jpg

20211211_220638.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2