Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

On 12/8/2023 at 4:31 AM, Binlid said:

1/2 Roast chicken smothered in a Penang sauce.

20231207_204302.jpg

I had to revisit this post to say thank you..

I have just had moist turkey on the bone cooked in my mini oven with roasters and served with .... Saag Paneer !!

I would never have contemplated such a thing before you posted !!

https://expatfoodsthailand.com/shop/mughal-indian-meals/mughal-saag-paneer-380g/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

That does look excellent, shall have to give Viva .

Understand it's the same owner as Monsoon and have really enjoyed everything I've had there.

Yes, same owners and menu. Always very good and the Thai curries are excellent too, I’ll be sampling some in the next few days 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That looks bloody excellent!!

I'd have had the Portobello Mushroom on the side for 6 quid, washed down with a bottle of Finca Valpiedra Rioja Reserva for 65 quid ... But only if you were paying ...

Almost spot on - there was 11 of us and we shared 8 bottles and 3 of which were that exact wine !!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, boydeste said:

3 of us out for dinner. I wasn't very hungry, so just had satay chicken. 

Nice little plate of fruit given free after is rather nice.

20231208_203130.jpg

20231208_202449.jpg

20231208_204856.jpg

Nice. 

I am thinking about doing Grab later for dinner. That great looking shrimp gave me an idea for what to get.

A problem I have with Grab (food).... I will get on the app. with something in mind that I want. Then twenty minutes later I find myself still scrolling through the fcuking thing without making a decision. There have been times even when I give up and  just make a sanni.

• Thumbs Up 2