Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

11 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Barbecue chicken in the air fryer figured it was time to put that air fryer to work

IMG_20231202_135519.jpg

Once you start using an air fryer you wonder how you ever managed without one.

They look great but you do not need anything more than the lightest spray of oil. 

I get perfect medium rare rib eye steaks just seasoned.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jambo said:

They look great but you do not need anything more than the lightest spray of oil. 

No oil at all in that air fryer that chicken skin when it renders down it produces plenty of oil. I agree they're brilliant the best part about them they're so easy to clean not a lot of mess involved.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

57 minutes ago, Jambo said:

56 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

No oil at all in that air fryer that chicken skin when it renders down it produces plenty of oil. I agree they're brilliant the best part about them they're so easy to clean not a lot of mess involved.

I keep forgetting to get one. 

Also, I have issues with counter space in the kitchen. I don't want to add another gizmo make may end up under the sink.

I pan fry much of my cooking in good oils (canola, or sometimes olive oil). There aren't the health issues if you use the good oils, and it's what I am used to (and pretty good at it).

14 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

A good friend Todd did a Mexican feast today chimichangas make it yourself burritos and tacos chicken and pork rice and beans chips salsa all different kinds of sauces guacamole sour cream. I'm stuffed I won't eat for a week. Or at least until tomorrow morning he even baked an apple pie it was all fantastic.

IMG_20231203_152356.jpg

IMG_20231203_152359.jpg

IMG_20231203_152410.jpg

IMG_20231203_152414.jpg

IMG_20231203_152428.jpg

IMG_20231203_152653.jpg

IMG_20231203_164035.jpg

Nice one.

I remember that time years ago we went to that Mexican buffet at one of those hotels on Soi 13 had going for a while. What I recall was that it was pretty damn good.

11 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Bolognaise Pizza

E43068EF-79FC-4875-941E-B8CB1D0F50A2.jpeg

Very nice looking pie. Looks very saucy, what I like. So many places skimp on the sauce. The sauce is the key to the flavor of a pizza. I'd think with a pizza business an absolute key to success or failure.

• Like 1