Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

16 hours ago, boydeste said:

Mexican chicken sandwich from the food court in HH.

20231123_185608.jpg

20231123_165017.jpg

20231123_165028.jpg

That's got to be earlier than 6pm when most people start turning up. Never seen it that quiet.

My favourite eating place when in Hua Hin. That German Schnitzel place in the third pic does great food for the price. I also love the pizza place on the far right of your third pic, they actually made me an anchovy and caper pizza (my favourite) although on my last trip, I was on pepperoni as they had run out of anchovies.

Great place to while away a few hours with cheap food and cheap beer. Can get a bit noisy at the weekends, so I tend to sit at the southern end of the area where you can still chat with mates. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

That's got to be earlier than 6pm when most people start turning up. Never seen it that quiet.

My favourite eating place when in Hua Hin. That German Schnitzel place in the third pic does great food for the price. I also love the pizza place on the far right of your third pic, they actually made me an anchovy and caper pizza (my favourite) although on my last trip, I was on pepperoni as they had run out of anchovies.

Great place to while away a few hours with cheap food and cheap beer. Can get a bit noisy at the weekends, so I tend to sit at the southern end of the area where you can still chat with mates. 

That Soi 80 area is pretty happening. Stew and Still turned me on to it last time I was down there.

Looking forward to getting back to that area.

Might end up being my next "home spot".

• Thumbs Up 2

32 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Yes, pic was taken at 1650. 

Much busier and noisier when we left.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

That Soi 80 area is pretty happening. Stew and Still turned me on to it last time I was down there.

Looking forward to getting back to that area.

Might end up being my next "home spot".

The pics are all from the Food Court at Soi 88 across the west side of the railway tracks. Soi 80 is east side of tracks and a little further away. Probably mixed up with the area you go for your afternoon entertainment lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Horizondave said:

The pics are all from the Food Court at Soi 88 across the west side of the railway tracks. Soi 80 is east side of tracks and a little further away. Probably mixed up with the area you go for your afternoon entertainment lol.

You're right...It's somewhere around there mate. lol

Just now, Zambo said:

Whey protein drink, Vitamin C drink, Stir fry prawns and broccoli, Som O & an apple

20231124_183543.jpg

Lovely, especially after a good workout. 

I got a good one in yesterday. My back is still sore, shoulders tomorrow. Been getting in some good lifts lately. My legs are turning to iron with all the bike riding I've been doing.

• Like 1