Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Vegan chicken, shiitake mushrooms, lentils, finely chopped tomatoes, peppers and various vegetables, with a mini naan bread.

A few small spoonfuls of vegan ice cream for dessert.

IMG_0083.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg

Looks very nice

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Vegan chicken, shiitake mushrooms, lentils, finely chopped tomatoes, peppers and various vegetables, with a mini naan bread.

A few small spoonfuls of vegan ice cream for dessert.

IMG_0083.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg

Glad to see you enjoying your food again mate.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Today my daughter and I began the quest to use as few dishes at home as possible for the next nine days while her mom is upcountry.  She chose the same restaurant that TW and I went to Tuesday.

She had chicken penne alfredo.

image.jpeg

Mine was corned beef on rye.

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

12 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Viva sukhumvit soi 8 bkk.

Mexican breakfast. 280 baht. A bit pricy, but i liked it.

20240202_103145.jpg

What's mexican about that? Was it served by a Jose?

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I ate lots of Mexican brekkies in south Texas,Huevos Rancheros is bloody great!

Yo tambien, but that wasn't it unless the mexicans came out of the Philippines.

17 minutes ago, tko said:

One of my favorites as well.

We were in Uvalde for 6 months & there were lots of small Mexican cantina's scattered around.I couldn't eat one early but they made a great spicy brunch.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, tko said:

Last night: Australian ribeyes, paprika potato wedges, bratwurst and krakauer wurst.

TW's cousin was there to help with the drive to the village upcountry in the morning.  When I asked how she wanted her steak she said, in different words, shoe leather.  I made it that way but hated doing that to an imported, dry aged, steak.

image.jpeg

Plated.

image.jpeg

My mate Lloyd is like that. Has everything incinerated. Remember the time we were up London years ago, and went in this fancy steak house, I think in Leicester Square?.

We both ordered expensive steak, I had mine medium rare, he had his almost black. I was gonna go and buy him a hacksaw to replace his knife so he could cut through it 😀

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

My mate Lloyd is like that. Has everything incinerated. Remember the time we were up London years ago, and went in this fancy steak house, I think in Leicester Square?.

We both ordered expensive steak, I had mine medium rare, he had his almost black. I was gonna go and buy him a hacksaw to replace his knife so he could cut through it 😀

We brought our knife set in the container from the states.  Extremely sharp.  I had to smile watching her working her steak knife through her hockey puck.  To be fair, she seemed to enjoy it.  If I know she's coming by again I'll get her one of those Thai Brahman steaks.

• Thumbs Up 2