Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Just now, Glasseye said:

Football left my heart many moons ago. After working literally over 150 games I just got burned out on all of it.

Understandable. The game has changed a lot over the years. Not all for the good. For me it's a lifelong pastime inherited from my Father. Went to a lot of 'Niners games with him growing up; Raiders, too.

I'm not much of a TV watcher but I do like a good 'Niners game. Don't watch other teams. Didn't watch much when I lived in TH for almost a decade except for a few Super Bowl parties at the Madrid in Patpong.

Mostly just another retirement leisure interest...  (in between coaching 4th grade soccer football...  )

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

Understandable. The game has changed a lot over the years. Not all for the good. For me it's a lifelong pastime inherited from my Father. Went to a lot of 'Niners games with him growing up; Raiders, too.

I'm not much of a TV watcher but I do like a good 'Niners game. Don't watch other teams. Didn't watch much when I lived in TH for almost a decade except for a few Super Bowl parties at the Madrid in Patpong.

Mostly just another retirement leisure interest...  (in between coaching 4th grade soccer football...  )

Futbol coaching. Now that sounds like fun. And a great way to get in some exercising and quality time in with the daughter.

I assume in the attached video that Jimmy the Bastard was using French's style mustard, Colman's would be VERY hard to do......

I cracked up when he paused to say 'fucking nice'.

Personally i find French's or similar style mustard bloody awful, but of course we all have our own likes and dislikes. If Colman's is too strong for some then simply try putting less on.....

Hard to find here in Thailand, but Tewkesbury mustard was a big favourite of mine when in the UK. ( A mustard seed and horseradish blend.

Edited by SteveBC