Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

58 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Today's brunch,  cream of chicken done in the slow cooker on Mushroom rice brought home from France. 

20210919_110859.jpg

Damn that looks good. I'm a real fan of mushroom rice, and mushrooms generally!.

It did take me a moment to realise you have it balanced on your legs though!.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Butch said:

Damn that looks good. I'm a real fan of mushroom rice, and mushrooms generally!.

It did take me a moment to realise you have it balanced on your legs though!.

For years now whilst at home, I eat with a tray on my lap in front of the TV.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Meat free burger with vegan cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms in a wholemeal roll and sweet potato fries with Sriracha sauce. 

IMG_20210919_123116.jpg

Difficult to imagine how that tastes, but I would give the mushrooms a couple of minutes in a hot pan....they look a bit pale.

1 minute ago, CampariO said:

Difficult to imagine how that tastes, but I would give the mushrooms a couple of minutes in a hot pan....they look a bit pale.

Pretty good burger, meat free products have improved a lot, probably due to popularity now. Didn't fancy heating a pan for half a mushroom!. 😀

2 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Hey...gracias...& the 'Niners won. Successful morning. 🏈

Football left my heart many moons ago. After working literally over 150 games I just got burned out on all of it. 

Glad you are still able to enjoy though. 

I kind of miss the love I had for watching the Bears. Even back in the days when they sucked. It's just something that will never be the same for me.