Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

First time I've had it , a bit like a Middle Eastern ratatouille, I added a little extra chilli 👍

Home made or ready prepared?. 

Never had that either but definitely sounds good. I need to experiment more, tend to stick with what I know instead of learning new ideas. A lot of the time I take the basics of recipes and add bits or replace them, especially if their not too common or too expensive. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Home made or ready prepared?. 

Never had that either but definitely sounds good. I need to experiment more, tend to stick with what I know instead of learning new ideas. A lot of the time I take the basics of recipes and add bits or replace them, especially if their not too common or too expensive. 

https://www.cookfood.net/menu/main-meals/vegetarian-meals

great range , I normally have a few in my freezer 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

New for me. My mate gave me some pigs liver to try. I fried it with onions and gravy.  Turned out quite nice with veg.

20220319_151929.jpg

20220319_151932.jpg

20220319_153530.jpg

20220319_155547.jpg

Get out.

That looks bloody awesome. Gravy at the perfect level on the plate as well 🙂

I can imagine the aroma and smells in the kitchen, the boiling veggies, the fried onions... and it takes me back to when my dear old Mum used to cook it for me and my brothers on a Wednesday, telling us to eat up the liver as it's "good iron for our bodies". There's nothing like a home made meal like that.

Damn it @boydeste  for a moment there I was 10 years old again.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

53 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

THAT        IS        PERFECTION !

Loved liver of all types,but terrible for gout. Worst food I found affecting me. Gutter as I love the stuff 😉

Giving up meat and cutting way back on dairy, touch wood, not had a bad flare up since.

Probably cheese once a week is my fresh dairy intake.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Loved liver of all types,but terrible for gout. Worst food I found affecting me. Gutter as I love the stuff 😉

Giving up meat and cutting way back on dairy, touch wood, not had a bad flare up since.

Probably cheese once a week is my fresh dairy intake.

Yup... I am currently limiting myself to once a fortnight ...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

..... 195/kg in Friendship !!!

My Thai mates add it to pork, onion, herbs and green stuff. Spicy AF but delicious with a few drinks and talking bollocks!!!

When I was last eating it I was paying around a quid or less for lamb or pig and would get two meals from it.

• Thumbs Up 1