Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

On 3/11/2022 at 8:48 PM, SteveBC said:

Jonno, you no doubt enjoyed it, but the fish n chips looks a tad pathetic mate, two forkfuls of chips and the fish is hardly a decent size, unless the lemon was the size of a jaffa orange.......

It would also benefit by having a bit of colour on the plate, The Robin Hood is a good place, i'm surprised by this...

I revisited again this evening.  

fish .jpg

The plate is 11 inches in diameter.  In terms of the size of the fish, this does give a better indication.  Yes, agree re lack of colour.  I could have had peas with it but I don't like or eat peas.

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, john luke said:

fish .jpg

The plate is 11 inches in diameter.  In terms of the size of the fish, this does give a better indication.  Yes, agree re lack of colour.  I could have had peas with it but I don't like or eat peas.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Well John, you posted the picture twice, so i will re-post my original comment, which i think is still applicable....

"  Jonno, you no doubt enjoyed it, but the fish n chips looks a tad pathetic mate, two forkfuls of chips and the fish is hardly a decent size, unless the lemon was the size of a jaffa orange.......

It would also benefit by having a bit of colour on the plate, The Robin Hood is a good place, i'm surprised by this... "

( I wonder what the waitress thought if she noticed you placing the tape measure by your plate ?? )

Edited by SteveBC
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, SteveBC said:

Well John, you posted the picture twice, so i will re-post my original comment, which i think is still applicable....

"  Jonno, you no doubt enjoyed it, but the fish n chips looks a tad pathetic mate, two forkfuls of chips and the fish is hardly a decent size, unless the lemon was the size of a jaffa orange.......

It would also benefit by having a bit of colour on the plate, The Robin Hood is a good place, i'm surprised by this... "

( I wonder what the waitress thought if she noticed you placing the tape measure by your plate ?? )

I'd happily eat it.     

4 hours ago, john luke said:

fish .jpg

image.png

image.png

image.png

So served the same portion of chips at home in a pub, happy or not? I guess the former.

If you enjoyed that's all that counts, Sure you told the waitress it was at least 12 inches😉

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, SteveBC said:

Let me see if I get this right...

You like big fried fish & small firm tits?

:default_goodjob:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I like fried food and I've got small firm tits !

I have always envisioned you with big ol man boobs. No offense mate, I just noticed today in the mirror mine are beginning to grow. I may need to get a trainer bra to hold them in.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, lazarus said:

Let me see if I get this right...

You like big fried fish & small firm tits?

:default_goodjob:

Your not wrong mate.

Tits just natural and not over large.

Food, well i've always been a big eater and the Robin Hood is a great place, but when paying their prices i would expect something far better than what is in the picture.....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, SteveBC said:

Your not wrong mate.

Tits just natural and not over large.

Food, well i've always been a big eater and the Robin Hood is a great place, but when paying their prices i would expect something far better than what is in the picture.....

It is easy to get larger portions in there..... Take a camera and say that you are a YT Vlogger with 10k subscribers .... (Which eliminates the likes of Flowers of course)

I have forgotten who it was, but some fucker went in and was given more lamb on his plate than a family of four would get between them !

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is easy to get larger portions in there..... Take a camera and say that you are a YT Vlogger with 10k subscribers .... (Which eliminates the likes of Flowers of course)

I have forgotten who it was, but some fucker went in and was given more lamb on his plate than a family of four would get between them !

Well, it certainly wasn't John Luke

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3