Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

6 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Another boring pic from me…..5 eggs with hot sauce and 500g of striploin. The weight is coming off scary fast, almost another kg down…..I have no problems doing this for 7-10 days, but I know I’m having a few solid & liquid carbs next Thursday for my birthday. We will see what happens after, unfortunately for me a day of cheating turns into months…..

2E7110C1-6AEF-440F-86DB-8010770BE7A2.jpeg

2AA15D11-97CC-49EA-9996-682C45CD2E67.jpeg

You are doing great mate, have your cheat day, then crack on. Give yourself a cheat day every 2 weeks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Another boring pic from me…..5 eggs with hot sauce and 500g of striploin. The weight is coming off scary fast, almost another kg down…..I have no problems doing this for 7-10 days, but I know I’m having a few solid & liquid carbs next Thursday for my birthday. We will see what happens after, unfortunately for me a day of cheating turns into months…..

2E7110C1-6AEF-440F-86DB-8010770BE7A2.jpeg

2AA15D11-97CC-49EA-9996-682C45CD2E67.jpeg

Well Done mate! That food looks bloody delicious but may I ask if you still shit OK everyday??

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Well Done mate! That food looks bloody delicious but may I ask if you still shit OK everyday??

People have commented on that, including Joe Rogan, who said his 1st 2 weeks on carnivore, he had atomic shite. I haven’t eaten any fiber this time around, but I’m still fine, just not much coming out as calories are low

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Yes but if you have a lifestyle change how do you stop losing weight without trying?

You need to find out what amount of calories maintain your weight. Just increase your calories slightly in stages until you reach the amount that keeps your weight constant. It's how I worked out my calories requirements. Once I got the weight down I just adjusted the amount I ate. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

4083E3D2-9E07-4668-B93B-1A6680C678D3.jpeg

Ah that makes me teary eyed……Dad loved his corn in the summertime. Would have turned 76 yesterday. Up until recently I believe the roadside stands around Montreal did a dozen for ~ £1, give or take. Now with all the “pandemic inflation”, I’m sure come July it will be 4X that 

Forgot to defrost my last roast, and I’ve been waking up earlier, so made this real quick instead. The combination of zero carb and only eating once a day has really made the weight drop fast. But as I’ve said before, it’s just temporary for a quick boost, I would never do this for an extended period. My waistline is hardly reducing, and I could do more push-ups weighing 320 when the pandemic started, so muscle mass has gone down. 

But that’s OK, I’m loving how my clothes fit, and I’m still learning what works, both in terms of when to curb my binge cheating, AND when to say “ hey, it’s OK to have 2 slices of bread or some rice”. Like I said before, I’ve accepted that even with near perfect habits, I’m probably 15-20 MONTHS from having that same physique I had at 24. You must look at the big picture, and come to grips that you don’t have a teen’s metabolism anymore…..Gaining muscle AND losing fat at same time, is much tougher as we age

1110A473-E481-4D0B-B356-E1B70DBB4002.jpeg

363AFF58-73BF-4ABA-9B8A-589D71109185.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Forgot to defrost my last roast, and I’ve been waking up earlier, so made this real quick instead. The combination of zero carb and only eating once a day has really made the weight drop fast. But as I’ve said before, it’s just temporary for a quick boost, I would never do this for an extended period. My waistline is hardly reducing, and I could do more push-ups weighing 320 when the pandemic started, so muscle mass has gone down. 

But that’s OK, I’m loving how my clothes fit, and I’m still learning what works, both in terms of when to curb my binge cheating, AND when to say “ hey, it’s OK to have 2 slices of bread or some rice”. Like I said before, I’ve accepted that even with near perfect habits, I’m probably 15-20 MONTHS from having that same physique I had at 24. You must look at the big picture, and come to grips that you don’t have a teen’s metabolism anymore…..Gaining muscle AND losing fat at same time, is much tougher as we age

1110A473-E481-4D0B-B356-E1B70DBB4002.jpeg

363AFF58-73BF-4ABA-9B8A-589D71109185.jpeg

👍

Cheese and nuts good also....