Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

A friend of mine did me a favour last week, so I treated him to a fry up at a pub. Not one I have eaten at before, a bit pricey at 12 pounds, but very nice.

Been off red meat since Jan 1st so the cooked breakfast is a thing of the past.   

At £12 I guess that came with tea/coffee/pint (he hopes!) ? Couldn't you have treated him at Wetherspoons😄

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

Been off red meat since Jan 1st so the cooked breakfast is a thing of the past.   

At £12 I guess that came with tea/coffee/pint (he hopes!) ? Couldn't you have treated him at Wetherspoons😄

Came with nothing, I had to pay extra for 2 cups of tea.

• Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

12 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Come on mate, loose the chocolate, you know it makes sense.

Yes sir, but I’m about to climb Mount Royal now. Wondering why I’m already sweating at the base, but 2 months ago I came in evening, about 40F weather, and parked at the base! 

8 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Yes sir, but I’m about to climb Mount Royal now. Wondering why I’m already sweating at the base, but 2 months ago I came in evening, about 40F weather, and parked at the base! 

Don't over do it, good luck!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Don't over do it, good luck!

Only about 10% in right now, but I’m not counting the mile + climb just to get started from the “Tube stop” so hasip hasip……well I still have a data connection……

Oh my…..closer than I thought, but at a 20% gradient

F04AFE41-A3A2-43DA-935B-2413236FD5E1.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Minced pork omelette,had this the other night when my mate came round for dinner....judging from the size of this I reckon the missus thought he was still here.But I scoffed the lot,lovely grub!

f0029bf3-7e31-40c1-b116-ebeb0907744f.jpg

Love Kai Yet Sai Moo 👍

• Like 1