Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I have no idea if this subject has been broached before and perhaps a food thread is an inappropriate place but having owned up to shitting into carrier bags at various times in my life I feel qualified to ask ...... Where do you shit when you are off on your fishing trips..???

At the airport.

On 7/7/2023 at 2:32 PM, tko said:

So we've been driving by this huge garden restaurant less than 100m up a side soi for the five years since we moved here from Isaan without realizing it was there.  Fixed.

Started with baked scallops in cheese.

image.jpeg

She had chicken cashew, which went home with us because she polished off a spicy fruit salad first.

image.jpeg

I tried the pork chop.

image.jpeg

A bit pricey for the area, but worth it if you're in Rayong.  We'll be back.

That looks tremendous. Especially those scallops !

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I have no idea if this subject has been broached before and perhaps a food thread is an inappropriate place but having owned up to shitting into carrier bags at various times in my life I feel qualified to ask ...... Where do you shit when you are off on your fishing trips..???

Most of the venues I fish have on site showers and toilets, but I carry heavy duty bin liners so that I can go in my bivey if needed.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/9/2023 at 4:31 PM, boydeste said:

Most of the venues I fish have on site showers and toilets, but I carry heavy duty bin liners so that I can go in my bivey if needed.

Sorry... I don't follow the lingo. Does that mean you pack a load of Depends and you just shit in your diapers ?

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That's easily resolved!!

Stop calling it omelette and start calling it egg fu yung !

Problem sorted !

I havent had egg fu yung since I moved over here, Lovely stuff and covered with gravy !