Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

6 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Wasn't there an "All you can eat" Brazilian restaurant downstairs in Central shopping Mall in the early days? 

I think the desserts on Beach Road were better in those days too !!

What’s all this talk about desserts in Thailand? Only thing I ever grabbed was a 25B vanilla cone from Dairy Queen

I don’t know what spots you fellas are hitting…..😥

26 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

What’s all this talk about desserts in Thailand? Only thing I ever grabbed was a 25B vanilla cone from Dairy Queen

I don’t know what spots you fellas are hitting…..😥

Hi So, you must have gone with sprinkles and chocolate dip.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Trip said:

Hi So, you must have gone with sprinkles and chocolate dip.

No but my companion was fairly dark……ah the one time I can truly say I was an arsehole & let a good country gal get away. What could I do, my life was in Canada & she was too much of a good girl for a horny youngster….today I’m happy with a hug, would have been perfect 😍 

IMG_0072.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

No but my companion was fairly dark……ah the one time I can truly say I was an arsehole & let a good country gal get away. What could I do, my life was in Canada & she was too much of a good girl for a horny youngster….today I’m happy with a hug, would have been perfect 😍 

IMG_0072.jpeg

Good looking woman, longish straight black hair, bright smile, and no visible tats, old school.

Yeah, you f***d up but most of us have and got the t-shirts.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Trip said:

Good looking woman, longish straight black hair, bright smile, and no visible tats, old school.

Yeah, you f***d up but most of us have and got the t-shirts.

When you bag about 175 in a year and the vast majority as you say, are tatted up Isaan bargirls….I can be forgiven for messing up with the good one. There are, or were for me, many freebies to be had….this was up in CM. Today in BKK, with Tinder etc…..wow the possibilities! But I was 33, and while I never parted with more than 2K a night no matter the city, it’s actually foolish to try a normal relationship if you have zero intention of committing…..not worth the headache. She really was a gem, last time we spoke in 2013, her Mom had died…..another bonus! 

But nobody is going to wait for you forever…..even the most innocent inexperienced non BG. Yes there are many who aren’t after every penny of yours, but eventually they see what they can obtain and that’s it. Really hope she’s happy, unfortunately this was before the smartphone explosion,I wasn’t on Facebook at the time & knew her only by her nickname….

Edited by Golfingboy

6 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I did something similar one night whilst on my 3 week holiday ....

In the morning I ripped off the lid and used it to catch my poop in for my Poo Stick test !!!

Enjoy your dinner everybody !!!!

I need to remember that for when I need to do mine.

• Haha 1