Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

3 hours ago, lazarus said:

Dinner: Chopped beef steak w/siracha ketchup, mashed potatoes w/white sweet potatoes, butternut squash.

20230808_192520.jpg

20230808_192547.jpg

Dog damn Laz ! You da man for healthy/tasty chow. I'm serious   - you should do a cook book.  

A true inspiration !

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Tenders and fries, with a Heineken…..all complimentary here, about 130 THB tip ($5) to the lady who brings it. Don’t feel sorry for them, this place just prints money even with all the “giveaways”

IMG_2279.jpeg

Did you give her a little pat on the fanny when you slipped her that $5 tip ?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Did it come with cauliflower cheese or was that a side order?

Looks nice.

It came with it.  That's the small mixed plate, 295Baht, chicken, ham, pork, and beef.  I think you can add lamb for 50Baht, or their all you can eat is 495Baht. The small plate was really all I could eat.

• Thumbs Up 2

Lunch at Chelsea,starter was some tuna with noodles & chili,dessert sticky toffee cake.Half time was a small steak & sweet potato pie & if you wanted to hang around there was cheese & biscuits at full time....I was proper full by then.

Only beer available was draught Singha of which I had a few plus some red vino with the meal.

A nice touch was before ko asking if I wanted a beer at HT....it was on the table waiting for me.

34fce933-d0e5-4d6a-be4f-e111edc1cf24.jpg

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3