What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

On 7/16/2021 at 8:23 PM, Stillearly said:

Had six bottles of wine between two of us this afternoon , just got hone and giving it large on the marmalade vodka .,

E5ADFB9F-C175-4F19-8F3C-9CC03789172B.jpeg

Wow, that’s a good drink. Nice balcony, is that in the UK?

I'm into (can't believe I'm admitting this) Seltzer drinks.  Truly is the brand at the moment.  Does anyone know if they sell Truly's in Thailand?  Thankfully, I can easy transition back to beer with ease, but I'm getting trimmer with the swap (and more buzzed)!  

After being a devout Singha man, for the last 30 odd years, i must say i am getting a taste for the new(ish) Leo No.8.

I've never been into the normal Leo, always found it to be a tad bland and too smooth. But the No8 has a far more hoppy taste to it. I believe the "strong brew" relates more to the taste than the alcohol content as it's 5.1% is only a tiny bit above the normal Leo at 5%.

Em2_pUXVQAA8dc2.jpg

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

After being a devout Singha man, for the last 30 odd years, i must say i am getting a taste for the new(ish) Leo No.8.

I've never been into the normal Leo, always found it to be a tad bland and too smooth. But the No8 has a far more hoppy taste to it. I believe the "strong brew" relates more to the taste than the alcohol content as it's 5.1% is only a tiny bit above the normal Leo at 5%.

Em2_pUXVQAA8dc2.jpg

That looks interesting, will have to give that a try next trip.

• Thumbs Up 2

48 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just home from my walk and enjoying a nice cold pint of water from the fridge.

Just finished Part I of my daily walks. Yet I am opting for a Carlsberg which I discovered at my local grocery for the first time today. It appears they have recently decided to stock their beer section with it. I am delighted.

Our friend Lars introduced me to this tasty beverage a few years back while we enjoyed a few very happy evenings at Babydolls. May he rest in peace. 🙏

carlsburg 2.jpg

• Like 1