What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Felinfoel 'Double Dragon' in the Rock and Fountain in Aberdulais outside Neath.... 

IMG20220503131713.jpg

See now this is exactly the reason why I don't look at this thread when I am in Thailand 👀🙄

Damn that pint looks good Dave😋😍😍😍😋😋

And no, I don't want to know how it actually tasted, just leave it to my imagination please 😬

Edited by Smiler
I f***d up and looked at this thread in Thailand
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/6/2022 at 3:04 AM, bob lt said:

At £3 for 2 I can live with it.

Where was that mate?.

Looks a bit too inviting tbh, I can forsee an afternoon session drinking ice cold Chang and watching the eye candy go by.

On 5/6/2022 at 3:04 AM, bob lt said:

At £3 for 2 I can live with it.

Remember drinking Angkor beer in Siam Reap in happy hour for the equivalent of 4 glasses for a quid. Was 35c each and exchange rate was 1.47 to the pound.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Butch said:

Where was that mate?.

Looks a bit too inviting tbh, I can forsee an afternoon session drinking ice cold Chang and watching the eye candy go by.

Exotic Bar on LK Metro.  Price valid all day, all night 

• Great Info 1

2 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

$10 jugs of XXXX Gold. Nectar of the Gods.

68CEAB6B-0556-4007-93F7-B061D679B512.jpeg

Enjoy Grogus.

4X had a huge push in the UK many years ago, within maybe a couple of years they pretty much pulled out of the market altogether, pubs were not able to give the stuff away, let alone sell it !! My local at the time gave it a try, Dave the Landlord ended up doing it for 60p a pint and get two more free, and he still poured a load away as only a couple of pensioners were tempted by his offer !! Im talking 25 odd years ago, hopefully it has improved somewhat by now......... 

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

$10 jugs of XXXX Gold. Nectar of the Gods.

68CEAB6B-0556-4007-93F7-B061D679B512.jpeg

Username very appropriate! 🙂

I didn't mind XXXX on draft when they sold it in the UK, in cans it was shit but cold draft it did touch the spot on a hot day.

Another one I miss is "Bud Ice", I used to drink it by the caseload. Best tasting beer / lager I've had (to my tastebuds at least) apart from Sapporo.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1