Coronavirus - notable infectees

fygjam

Record public figures who have been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus here.

The dickhead for Dickson and Minister in the Australian Federal Government for suppressing civil liberties, Peter Dutton.

Edited by fygjam

27 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Record public figures who have been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus here.

The dickhead for Dickson and Minister in the Australian Federal Government for suppressing civil liberties, Peter Dutton.

is that wishfull thinking?me old granny had a saying

"piss in one hand and wish in the other and see which fills the quickest

f**k the hoaxers

Edited by grayray

6 minutes ago, grayray said:

is that wishfull thinking?me old granny had a saying

"piss in one hand and wish in the other and see which fills the quickest

f**k the hoaxers

No, it's fact.

Now why don't you either post something useful and relevant to the thread or fuk off and stop stalking me!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Cant see the reason for making an exception for the "famous" ...

Their life more valuable ?

Not famous, notable. Some may very well be considered infamous.

Edited by fygjam
  • Like 1

Hmmm ... I wonder how they ( notable ) are even being tested and with what type of " kit " used for detection ?

Isn't that the "screams" of the left .....  none available ...  or not enough "kits" to test with .......

What?  Did they have their temperature taken and a chest x-ray and then claim their #metoo moment ?

27 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Hmmm ... I wonder how they ( notable ) are even being tested and with what type of " kit " used for detection ?

Isn't that the "screams" of the left .....  none available ...  or not enough "kits" to test with .......

What?  Did they have their temperature taken and a chest x-ray and then claim their #metoo moment ?

The ultra right wing Peter Dutton, mentioned in the OP, claimed he woke up this morning with a sore throat, was tested, positive and in hospital this afternoon. Test results for the plebs take 48 hours.

One can always hope he's one of those super spreaders.

On Tuesday he was at a cabinet meeting with the rest of the government ministry.

And last week

image.png

How many degrees of separation it that from the Orange Dude? He might get to take down a chunk of the US government as well.

Edited by fygjam
  • Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, fygjam said:

The ultra right wing Peter Dutton, mentioned in the OP, claimed he woke up this morning with a sore throat, was tested, positive and in hospital this afternoon. Test results for the plebs take 48 hours.

On Tuesday he was at a cabinet meeting with the rest of the government ministry.

And last week

image.png

How many degrees of separation it that from the Orange Dude? He might get to take down a chunk of the US government as well.

NO...so totally incorrect at many levels ...not least wrt  being disrespectful  to the board  regarding the separation of politics from student union types such as you Fyg...reported

Dont try to  infect and infest like you did elsewhere ..it wont work here

55 minutes ago, fygjam said:

And last week

image.png

This is not the politics thread ..take it elsewhere ... "strong epithet" from me

2 hours ago, fygjam said:

And last week

image.png

Something is really wrong with you ... for sure .... just because you dislike ( hate ) the Orange Dude ( and segments of the US Gov ) is no reason to wish sickness, ill health on anyone ....

I don't even wish those things for you ....

• Like 7

12 hours ago, fygjam said:

No, it's fact.

Now why don't you either post something useful and relevant to the thread or fuk off and stop stalking me!

stalking you,behave hoaxer not going to happen,

you are typical looney left hoaxer ,taking delight in someones illness

yes he has the chinese virus,so what, he will bounce back and f**k with you hoaxers again

f**k the hoaxer