1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

087.JPG

088.JPG

090.JPG

091.JPG

On to Soi Buakhao....

093.JPG

094.JPG

Thanks for staying with me lads...last one...

095.JPG

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks @Blue Streakfor taking the time and effort to take these pics and put them up. One question, what's the "defunct" place in the previous post?. I recognise it but can't fathom what it was.

Hooters looks busy, nice place to sink a few Asahi's while watching the world go by.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Butch said:

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks @Blue Streakfor taking the time and effort to take these pics and put them up. One question, what's the "defunct" place in the previous post?. I recognise it but can't fathom what it was.

Hooters looks busy, nice place to sink a few Asahi's while watching the world go by.

A restaurant of some description....can't remember to be honest m8, Japanese? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Butch said:

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ditto from me BS 👍

Thought I'd post here due to the many photos in this topic about the ongoing work on Soi 15.

From the description of how they fell into the hole, it sounds like the sides of the hole weren't sufficiently shored up and collapsed when they tried to ride on the pedestrian path next to the hole.

A couple on a motorbike fell into a large, 3-meter deep construction hole in the street on Soi Buakhao 15 and suffered several injuries.

The witnesses stated that the two victims were a couple living nearby and were heading to a convenience store. However, when they reached the hole, the street suddenly collapsed and sent them flying into the hole along with their bike. The witnesses said the victims were still very lucky, as they did not get impaled by any steel rod in the hole.
1F8CBAA0-C4FD-43CD-9155-124A9B9FE188.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

This sort of behaviour never ceases to amaze me, with Thais its all about me me me with no consideration for others, selfish bastards imo

P8220027.JPG

Who's more likely to be visiting Pattaya Best Rate?

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

How was the noise level when you walked through TT? I read elsewhere there was talk of the bars cooperating and not competing for customers with their volume knob.

Whilst I was concentrating on the photography I did not perceive the noise level as being excessive.  

This morning they were working on shoring up the leaning utility pole on Soi 15.
IMG_20220824_114320.JPG

Meanwhile over on Pattaya Klang they've started the removal of the overhead power lines.
IMG_20220824_115927.JPG

Last night I noticed the centerline on 3rd Rd lit up with flashing lights. Seems rather pointless since 3rd Rd is well lit at night. Wonder who's pocket benefited from this latest public works project.
IMG_20220824_115108.JPG

IMG_20220824_115109.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

This morning they were working on shoring up the leaning utility pole on Soi 15.

I wonder if they ever considered removing some of those extra wires from that pole. It makes the pole top heavy which will lead to it leaning. I could be wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1