Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Nightcrawler

1 minute ago, roomark said:

Truthfully it's absolute Dogshite.

Can't remember apart from ABBA anyone being any good on it.

Loreen (2012, Sweden), Emmelie de Forest (2013, Denmark), The Common Linnets (second in 2014, behind Conchita Wurst, also not bad), Måns Zelmerlöw (2015, Sweden), Salvador Sobral (2017, Portugal) and Duncan Laurence (2019, the Netherlands) were all good. The real problem is, that most are one hit wonders, at least outside their own countries, and in that regard ABBA is the real exception.

37 minutes ago, fygjam said:

India would win the fuking thing hands down without breaking a sweat.

I wouldn't be too sure about that, Pakistan might give it some competition (and won't give points to India).

Funny as f**k post above.

Remember when Brexit vote finalised next morning telling my mate :

"Well that us f***d for Eurovision for the next 10 years"

It was meant to be a joke but .... Nul Points .... we are the Millwall of Europe.

Ach well we've got the vaccine so ...

9 hours ago, john1000 said:

Commentary was the reason to watch. Graham Norton a worthy successor. Think the reason UK gets nil,  Europe knows its treated as a joke here.

Have to agree. I think we should be proud to get nil points and we should strive to achieve that every year., The quality is poor and other than a few over the years I haven't heard of most of our contestants.

I like being on the outside and being unpopular. Nil points does tend to give an impression that we are an island removed from Europe that has put a few heads out of place hence the lack of points.

Long may it remain. God save the Queen..

10 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

He was picking up broken glass.

@Starshine: I believe him, take a good look at the relative position of his nose, eyes and the edge of the table. Besides that, he was pretty vocal about being against the use of drugs and pretty upset he couldn't get a drugs test Saturday night. Those images were subject of discussion in a Dutch discussion program immediately following the song contest. Nice fun fact, that same program was also where the Greek performer made her first TV appearance after the contest, her Dutch being better than her Greek.

Edited by Freee!!
  • Haha 1

We need to enter the ultimate woke contestant.

Black of course , trans or gay or whatever, short , fat sorry adiposally changed, non-binary, disabled, shite singer and of course Welsh named Blodwyn.

Sing with a cute guide dog ...... nailed on.

Job done f**k Farage horrible little fake man ...... 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

PORTUGAL MOANING THEY HAVE BEEN PUT ON AMBER STOPPING BRITISH TOURISTS SPENDING THEIR MONEY THERE ....SPAIN MOANING THEY AND THEIR ISLANDS HAVNT BEEN ADDED TO THE GREEN LIST SO STOPPING BRITISH TOURISM FOR THEN...AS ARE GREECE , TURKEY ETC ETC ... WELL YOU SHOULD OF GIVEN US SOME POINTS IN THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST THEN SHOULDN'T YOU...KARMA IS A BITCH...JUST SAYIN

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

PORTUGAL MOANING THEY HAVE BEEN PUT ON AMBER STOPPING BRITISH TOURISTS SPENDING THEIR MONEY THERE ....SPAIN MOANING THEY AND THEIR ISLANDS HAVNT BEEN ADDED TO THE GREEN LIST SO STOPPING BRITISH TOURISM FOR THEN...AS ARE GREECE , TURKEY ETC ETC ... WELL YOU SHOULD OF GIVEN US SOME POINTS IN THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST THEN SHOULDN'T YOU...KARMA IS A BITCH...JUST SAYIN

Caps lock broken ... ? 555

• Haha 2