Introduce yourself to the Forum

Long time Pattaya resident and member of a couple of other forums, neither of which totally suit me. Spotted the ad for 247 on PA and have lurked for a few weeks. Like what I saw so joined. No promises but I'll do my best to up the daily post rate. Some of you may remember my user name from a few years ago on PA. Hoped to have the rap again with skalliwag but noticed he's ducked. Shame.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, Spidey said:

Long time Pattaya resident and member of a couple of other forums, neither of which totally suit me. Spotted the ad for 247 on PA and have lurked for a few weeks. Like what I saw so joined. No promises but I'll do my best to up the daily post rate. Some of you may remember my user name from a few years ago on PA. Hoped to have the rap again with skalliwag but noticed he's ducked. Shame.

Welcome and enjoy!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, tomtardis said:

Hi, My name is Tom. I am an English teacher in Thailand. I have a BFA in Engliah. I have lived in Thailand for 20 years. I have a podcast and a blog called The Prisoer of Bangkok. I looke forward to be part of this forum. 

An English teacher!

Is the spelling mistakes a piss take? :default_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Surprised 1

6 hours ago, seroz said:

Hey lads hope your staying safe! I was fortunate enough to just get fully vaccinated and am interested in planning a vacation here and was told this was the place to be! 

Just ask I'm sure someone here will have the info