Your favourite 3 Venues from BANGKOK (any time period)

Atticus

On 8/15/2021 at 1:31 PM, jersey said:

1) Gulliver's Soi 5 - Great games of pool, good food, and most of the ladies hanging around were available.

2)The Big Mango, Circa 2007

3)Small GoGo on Suk Soi 7/1, might have been called "Mirrors", the stage floor was all mirrors and all the girls wore socks and no underwear beneath their skirts.

"Code Slayer" was a big fan of Soi 7/1. I stayed on Soi 7/1 several years ago following his advice. I thought it was o.k., but at the time it was going through some transformations. I later discovered Soi 8 (across from 7/1 and found that to be much more desirable than 7/1, and my hotel was literally a few feet to the steps of the Nana BTS station. 

Magic Carpet was the place, but none of those 7/1 clubs seemed to be "happening" when I walked past. The old notorious "Eden Club" was also on that Soi, but that was just not my cup of tea.

In my times.. Long Gun ...Cowboy

Beirtgarden spent some crazy times day and night in there early 00's 

Morning Night playing pool around the same time period 

Angels Disco in the Nana Hotel and sitting round the bar in the hotel at Angels finishing time some crazy times.

The Coliseum used to have Thai comedians and bands on massive tables where everyone would eat and drink loads of stunning girls in there further down Sukhumvhit Thong Lo it's since been knocked down.

Always loved the buzz of BKK maybe even more than Patts in a lot of ways..

Edited by roomark
  • Like 3