Funny Stuff

Glasseye

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Carlin has been a guy I have admired for a long long time. 

His vision and wisdom with material he did many years back is now even more impressive. Man, that guy was (and still is) brilliant.

Edited by Glasseye

Posted (edited)

This reminds me of a work related trip I once had to take to Oklaholma.

The Ok State cops picked up these two clowns on a taffic stop in Sallisaw Ok (same town where the family the Jobes from "The Grapes of Wrath" were from). Did a search of their car and discovered several bags of coins (quarters) that they had in their vehicle. 

The troopers put two and two together (can you believe it ?) and found enough info. to tie it to a case I had been working. These shitheads broke into a Coke delivery truck a booked off with the bags of coins, found a car and started driving to Cali. Unfortunately (for them) they made the mistake of driving through Ok.

I was contacted, several things went into motion. A couple days later a  local correctional deputy and I were off to Ok to bring these assholes back. On the drive there (just me and the deputy) he gets fcuking sick. So I had to drive (over nine hours) the entire time. We arrive and get checked into a hotel. The deputy goes to bed.

I decide to go to a nearby bar. The place was packed. Everyone of those mother fcukers in the place were wearing cowboy hats and belt buckles the size of a wall clock. It was like being on another planet. I had two beers and got the fcuk out of there.

Next day we picked these guys up at the local jail. Had to put them in shackles, etc. Then I had to drive them back (along with an almost compatose deputy). Of course we had to make stops for food and piss (that was a lot of fun).

It was quite an adventure.

Moral of the story..... if you ever are stupid enough to go the U.S. for a "holiday", don't drive through Ok. 

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2931549-the-grapes-of-wrath

Edited by Glasseye

7 hours ago, lazarus said:

@Glasseye - does your new year's resolution include some rabbit 'gum' ...? 😁

314719087_491117466376944_7026229435583294834_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

He'd put his cock anywhere as long as it had hare around it ...

You're both wrong.... I have a full set of teeth and I prefer shaved pussy.

:default_fish: