Funny Stuff

Glasseye

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Mel Brooks....  For sure, one of the greatest.

I've never seen that movie, don't know how i've missed it over the years.

Here's a Gene Wilder clip (no mel brooks)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambo said:

I've never seen that movie, don't know how i've missed it over the years.

Here's a Gene Wilder clip (no mel brooks)

A MUST see film, and "Blazing Saddles". Both huge classics.

As the Super Bowl was winding down, there was some commercial that zipped by the screen which as far as I could tell was something about; he gets us.

I wasn't paying enough attention but I thought it was something religious related, about Jesus or something like that.

Suddenly one of the guys at the table I was at made a comment of how quickly feminism/#MeToo, etc., was replaced by multi-genders anyone can be a woman, we can't define a woman.

He said it might be because the MeToo lobby finally realized that to old farts # doesn't mean hashtag but rather pound.

lol, never thought of it that way, but makes some sense and now I cannot stop thinking of it that way.

13 minutes ago, Trip said:

As the Super Bowl was winding down, there was some commercial that zipped by the screen which as far as I could tell was something about; he gets us.

I wasn't paying enough attention but I thought it was something religious related, about Jesus or something like that.

Suddenly one of the guys at the table I was at made a comment of how quickly feminism/#MeToo, etc., was replaced by multi-genders anyone can be a woman, we can't define a woman.

He said it might be because the MeToo lobby finally realized that to old farts # doesn't mean hashtag but rather pound.

lol, never thought of it that way, but makes some sense and now I cannot stop thinking of it that way.

Spending $7million on a SuperBowl advert or helping the needy ...  the churches obviously have too much money , tax them 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Spending $7million on a SuperBowl advert or helping the needy ...  the churches obviously have too much money , tax them 

Many people tend to think of richest person in the world as someone like Musk, Bezos, etc.

I think that If it's not Putin then it might be the Pope, at least the Catholic church any way.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Trip said:

Many people tend to think of richest person in the world as someone like Musk, Bezos, etc.

I think that If it's not Putin then it might be the Pope, at least the Catholic church any way.

Both are cnuts.

• Thumbs Up 2