What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just gave my little playmates all a High Five as they went past on the back of motorcyes heading off back to school. 

I find it so bloody upsetting that my sons were the same age as them when they were targeted by the IRA planting a car bomb outside the house at school coming home time! Thankfully we are all alive and well...

I'm gonna hammer out a damned good walk this morning to get thoughts out of my head!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 4

5 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Are you saying that she looks like my dangleberries???

You are correct of course ......but how you got to that conclusion is worrying me now !!!

I have never knowingly seen your dangleberries.   Such things should not see the light of day in public.

• Haha 1

Just back from my walk and stop at the coffee shop, cold one this evening.Happy I bought a toque this weekend, rather err on the side of a sweaty brow than a frozen skull. Getting 22C later this week. Have a goal in mind to finish the calendar year averaging 5,000 steps….not good but I was at 1,400 around Easter, then had my COVID bout in July and hardly moved for a month. Anyway, it’s only a number but I need ~ 8,600 for these next 59 days…..a little more an hour/day, very doable IMO

832FDE8B-59F1-4103-83EC-58DAC75AA375.jpeg

0F81BEA0-D3FD-43C2-9E3C-FED1CA26C19A.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3