What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

6 hours ago, coxyhog said:

I watched the cricket on Sky Go on my laptop in bed,the missus bringing me cups of tea,so I was a happy late riser today.

Off to Vicarage Road to see the mighty 'Orns take on Coventry at 3pm.

Hope I'm still happy at 5pm. 

That was a crock of shit

• Thumbs Up 1

Im talking to this girl at the moment but im a bit concerned that she has photos of herself on her wall 😙,if i can get those boobs in my face ill forget about it,i always get the 3 samut s mixed up thinking she was close to hua hin but in actual fact shes samut praken not sakhon,never mind.

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 20.47.05.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 3

Just booked the family to Rhodes next year, been waiting for the fares to come down and they really have today. Ok, I get a bit of British Airways discount but for the last month or two the cheapest fare out of Heathrow return to Rhodes was £1491. The other day they added Gatwick Rhodes flights, and the fares were still above £1100 return.

Today, I have just booked next July out and return in August for £508, that's two adults and a child, I am well happy. Glad I waited a bit, glad also as I have been looking at the system every day. Had a voucher for £968 so still plenty left over.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Phantom51red said:

Im talking to this girl at the moment but im a bit concerned that she has photos of herself on her wall 😙,if i can get those boobs in my face ill forget about it,i always get the 3 samut s mixed up thinking she was close to hua hin but in actual fact shes samut praken not sakhon,never mind.

They are big 👍

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Waiting for some member of my immediate family, friends or anyone who feels sorry for me, to tell me they won the Powerball Lottery for $1.6 Billion back in America!  Biggest Lottery EVER on the planet. 

Can I get a 1% referral fee? I’m not asking for much 

• Thumbs Up 1

Relaxing, having a cup of tea while switching between US college football and NHL hockey. Trying to keep my mind off food, after a huge lunch decided to fast 30 hours or so. Was a big sports day today, actually had the discipline to split my walk in half, never done that before…..It’s usually the couch all day or I go 8 miles ! Must be a changed man 

A94B22AD-8527-4327-AF6A-5B080159AFA5.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Relaxing, having a cup of tea while switching between US college football and NHL hockey. Trying to keep my mind off food, after a huge lunch decided to fast 30 hours or so.

Aren't they the sports where they sell hotdogs to supporters in the stadium..

Y'know those nice long bread rolls with massive sausages in covered in onions, tomato sauce and mustard...

The ones that smell fantastic and have juices dribble down your chin when you bite into them.... 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

f**k it, I'd fly 6000 miles to smash the arse off of her.

• Haha 2