What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Your BP is great and the combination of loosing weight and regular exercise should keep it that way, as long as you stay off the booze. That's the one thing that elevates mine quickly. 

What elevates mine even more is when guys fly from the UK to my backyard…..and can’t say Hello

• Surprised 1

7 hours ago, Jambo said:

I will never get that in my wee 2.5 L air fryer!

Not much else either which is why I today ordered a 5.50 L air fryer from Amazon. When I ordered my original one I simply did not know what I was doing and I was seduced by the low price not realizing how limiting was its small size. The new one will be perfect for my needs.

Might want to consider going even bigger. I have a 12 L air fryer that has room to cook a whole chicken.
717956045-4.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Might want to consider going even bigger. I have a 12 L air fryer that has room to cook a whole chicken.
717956045-4.jpg

I think that is a normal convection (hot air) oven not an air fryer, mate!

Having said that they are brilliant for oven cooking and, just to go one better than you, my last wife cooked a turkey in ours...

• Great Info 1

Just got back from the dermatology dept of our hospital.It was a follow-up on a lump I had cut out of my boat race a while ago but have had a couple more dodgy bits emerge since then,one on my forearm & one under my left tit.

He said they weren't problematic & put some freezer spray onto them & eventually they'll drop off.

The fun of being a ninja & going to Saudi at a young(& stupid)age.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Surprised 1

Played snooker with my next door neighbour & at the same time imbibing 6 pints of the black stuff then came home to some red hot Thai stuff from the missus....dunno what it's called but it's stingus in the morning for sure.

Now halfway through a bottle of white so pretty nearly shitfaced....such is life....🥳

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

Back home after a pleasant but cold walk, no complaints though, wasn’t windy. Very happy that a wool overcoat and Skechers shoes I bought almost a year ago are both “wearable” now. That’s what you get for ordering online & not supporting brick&mortar stores, but I used to be a 3XL, purchased a 2XL which should have been plenty big, but now is still snug around the belly. Shoe size is now closer to 12 than 13, which makes shopping easier. Anyway, a beautiful coat for ~ £70, some sales you just have to jump on, like some bargirls! 

E52B6FCD-7FDB-48E3-B468-A3EF1F7E3174.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Played snooker with my next door neighbour & at the same time imbibing 6 pints of the black stuff then came home to some red hot Thai stuff from the missus....dunno what it's called but it's stingus in the morning for sure.

Now halfway through a bottle of white so pretty nearly shitfaced....such is life....🥳

Only time I got pissed on white, next morning I felt like Mike Tyson had abused my forehead in my sleep. Only Vino rosso for me…

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I did an excellent 2 hour walk this morning but on my return discovered that we had a power cut....

Ordinarily I would just lay on my pit and let The Cat lick all the dried sweat off my body but The Wicked Witch of The North says that I am "a disgusting old pervert and that she doesn't care if it cuts down on the water bill just get in the fucking shower!!" ... After drying myself off I realised that my Sato was no longer at the optimum drinking temperature of -274 deg Absolutely Fucking Zero ...

So --------- Not a good start to the day for me !!

• Haha 6

47 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

So --------- Not a good start to the day for me !!

Some of my very best days have started off badly. 

I expect by now the power's back on and the Sato disaster is just a distant memory of a warm, slightly too tastable beverage.

Might be adviseable to buy a lottery ticket now things are looking up.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/15/2022 at 1:31 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

I think that is a normal convection (hot air) oven not an air fryer, mate!

Air fryer is just a fancy marketing name for a convection oven, although I think forcebwithu's one may actually be a halogen one rather than a conventional one.  They often come with the glass cooking chamber.

Edited by KWA
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, KWA said:

Air fryer is just a fancy marketing name for a convection oven, although I think forcebwithu's one may actually be a halogen one rather than a conventional one.  They often come with the glass cooking chamber.

Yes, mine uses a halogen light for heat. Works great.

What's the Difference Between a Convection Oven and an Air Fryer?

• Great Info 1

On 11/15/2022 at 5:53 PM, forcebwithu said:

Just finished cleaning up the mess my eight month old adopted soi dog made out a bag of shredded paper I had stupidly left within puppy teeth range.

IMG_20221115_172536.JPG

I hate to laugh.... but I've been there, done that. 

When I was a kid left my dog for about 16 hours when the family travelled for Thanksgiving. Came back - bed sheets shredded, several albums torn to hell, big chair torn to pieces. My room was a fucking disaster area. Almost killed the bitch I was so pissed. But really, it was my fault.

• Like 1

Just got back from having a pneumonia jab. The nurse said there a note in my records to take blood pressure readings.  Oops, not happy.  I have to check and record numbers for the next week. 

That's shingles, covid booster, 'flu and pneumonia jabs this month. 

Edited by bob lt
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2