What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

I only did a shortened walk today .. 90 mins...because there was a job waiting to be done that I really dislike doing..

It was my mates day off so I asked him to help out and he could drink as much homebrew as he wanted ... and boy did we need it !!

@forcebwithu has posted a pic of The Cat on here somewhere so perhaps he could repost it,  but The Cat had become quite battle scarred and the raw sores were getting infected, so no option but some Thai style tough love !!

the cat.png

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I only did a shortened walk today .. 90 mins...because there was a job waiting to be done that I really dislike doing..

It was my mates day off so I asked him to help out and he could drink as much homebrew as he wanted ... and boy did we need it !!

@forcebwithu has posted a pic of The Cat on here somewhere so perhaps he could repost it,  but The Cat had become quite battle scarred and the raw sores were getting infected, so no option but some Thai style tough love !!

the cat.png

I thought the disliked job may have been servicing the wicked witch of the north.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Massive storm hitting Bkk right now, managed to scrounge an umbrella from reception so I could make it to Hooters for dinner. 

My last order of chicken wings took a good 45 minutes to arrive... but they do have a pool at Hooters Samui, lots of foreign girls like to show of some skin there, good view...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pingrones said:

My last order of chicken wings took a good 45 minutes to arrive... but they do have a pool at Hooters Samui, lots of foreign girls like to show of some skin there, good view...

Service was fairly quick in soi 15 considering it was busy. Got to see Japan beat Germany too, which was well deserved. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Didn’t feel like it but went out for a walk, beautiful night here, little wind & hovering around 0C. Anxious for tomorrow’s weigh-in, looks like I chose the right time to try zero carb again. 

37 days in a row of meeting my calorie burn goal. I am dead serious,  when IOS 16 came out with that pink ring, it really helped me

A251BCE4-5F0D-4BDA-80B9-139CAF8FCA3D.jpeg

D0831F4D-97E6-4932-B76D-F29EBDCCA483.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

@tommy deeI said that I will give feedback, so here it is: I have received nothing back. Not even acknowledgement of receipt of my enquiry...

not sure how that could happen.  if you aent to amar  they always reply, but if you pm me the message and your email add, which I am sure ihave in admin anway I will forward to them , and they can contact you directly