What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

6 hours ago, boydeste said:

Just woke up after 10 hours sleep in a hotel in Korat. 

4 days fishing really took it out of me. Lack of sleep, drinking and fighting those powerful creatures. 

Now for a wander out to find some scran and see what the surrounding area has to offer.

Find the Monkey Bar,great place

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Although the missus wasn't flying tonight we went to the airport anyway as she had some stuff for her sister which a mate was taking for her.

So I went to the EVA desk & told them that she wouldn't be going as I'd had an accident-my arm was in a sling by then-& he said that there would normally be a £135 fee but as it was a medical emergency it would be waived.

Nice one EVA!

@Derek Dangleberries the no-show fee was waived but there's still a rebooking fee.

She was talking to her bro today who told her to make sure she rebooked to be there for the election....so she'd get paid to vote lol.Democracy at work😂.

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 4

23 hours ago, Painter said:

Note to self.... need to visit soi buckhou market before I go home next week...

23 hours ago, Painter said:

Note to self.... need to visit soi buckhou market before I go home next week...

Remember to throw some bleach in with those babies next time you do the wash. 

555555555555555 !!!  

f**k me.... a good pair of jeans cost $100 now ?    cripes !

Up early...6am.

After coffee, made breakfast for my kid, her lunch for school, and walked the dog. Drove kid to school at 7:30am. From school drove across town to pick up my buddy at 8:10am (he can no longer drive due to a stoke); drove back across town and dropped him off at work at 8:30am. Back home for more coffee and a bowl of oats at 8:45am. Now heading out to go food shopping 10am. Plan is to later make a pot of red beans & ham, and a fresh batch of infused cannabis oil. Back to school at 2:45pm to fetch the kid and drive to Golden Gate Park for soccer practice . Return home at 5:45pm, make dinner, walk the dog, and shoo the kid to bed at 7:30pm.

Typical Monday.

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/20/2023 at 11:53 PM, lazarus said:

Up early...6am.

After coffee, made breakfast for my kid, her lunch for school, and walked the dog. Drove kid to school at 7:30am. From school drove across town to pick up my buddy at 8:10am (he can no longer drive due to a stoke); drove back across town and dropped him off at work at 8:30am. Back home for more coffee and a bowl of oats at 8:45am. Now heading out to go food shopping 10am. Plan is to later make a pot of red beans & ham, and a fresh batch of infused cannabis oil. Back to school at 2:45pm to fetch the kid and drive to Golden Gate Park for soccer practice . Return home at 5:45pm, make dinner, walk the dog, and shoo the kid to bed at 7:30pm.

Typical Monday.

Hopefully the oats and beans won't hit you at the same time when stuck in traffic.

I think you have the best diet of all the guys in here buddy.

Hotter than f**k over here now !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Hopefully the oats and beans won't hit you at the same time when stuck in traffic.

I think you have the best diet of all the guys in here buddy.

Hotter than f**k over here now !

Hah... cooked the the ham hocks & red beans for about four hours...I added Linguiça sausage for a little zip...tasty!

Life can be short if you don't eat healthy food. 

Soccer practice was moved to the beach due to soggy practice fields...had a good long walk with my camera.

Nice day...sunny and cool. 🙂 

Raining again today, though... 😴

. . .

20230320-IMG_6137.jpg

20230320-IMG_6140.jpg

20230320-IMG_6145.jpg

20230320-IMG_6154.jpg

20230320-IMG_6165.jpg

20230320-IMG_6166.jpg

20230320-IMG_6185.jpg

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 3/20/2023 at 11:53 PM, lazarus said:

Up early...6am.

Typical Monday.

Geez matt, busy day for sure. Hang in there...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lazarus said:

Hah... cooked the the ham hocks & red beans for about four hours...I added Linguiça sausage for a little zip...tasty!

Life can be short if you don't eat healthy food. 

Soccer practice was moved to the beach due to soggy practice fields...had a good long walk with my camera.

Nice day...sunny and cool. 🙂 

Raining again today, though... 😴

. . .

20230320-IMG_6137.jpg

20230320-IMG_6140.jpg

20230320-IMG_6145.jpg

20230320-IMG_6154.jpg

20230320-IMG_6165.jpg

20230320-IMG_6166.jpg

20230320-IMG_6185.jpg

Red tail hawk ?

Yeah.... and not much better than a good pot of ham hock and beans. 

I am on the road for a short bit now, but will pull out the crock pot out when I get home and do me up a load. Great idea.

9 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Red-shouldered Hawk - one of my favorites and not super common here in The City.

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Red-shouldered_Hawk/overview

. . .

20230320-IMG_6168.jpg

Used to see them often in the latter years when in Illinois. Early on they were a rare sight, but it was nice to see them come back. 

Every so often you'd see one of them snag another bird mid air which I didn't care to see. 

• Thumbs Up 1