What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

42 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Hmm that sexy video with the ladys in mirrored gym came to mind,cant remember the song from the 90s but it was very popular at the time for the wrong or right reasons,bet youll be stodd at the back for the best views 🙂

This one ? 555

However Reformer Pilates looks more like a medieval torture rack 

983E3D8C-CF52-4B5E-B662-32B951CDC604.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Starting to think there might just be some sanity and common sense returning to the world ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/65051900

World Athletics has banned transgender female athletes from competing in the female category at international events.

The governing body's president, Lord Coe, said no female transgender athlete who had gone through male puberty would be permitted to compete in female world ranking competitions from 31 March.

A working group will be set up to conduct further research into the transgender eligibility guidelines.

"We're not saying no forever," he said.

Lord Coe added the decision was "guided by the overarching principle which is to protect the female category".

When it’s strength events like weightlifting etc then transgender people definitely have an advantage.

Majority of Athletic events are strength and power based so sensible decision.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, galenkia said:

When it’s strength events like weightlifting etc then transgender people definitely have an advantage.

Majority of Athletic events are strength and power based so sensible decision.

Massive advantage in most events mate.

Great decision that often requires balls to make!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Hmm that sexy video with the ladys in mirrored gym came to mind,cant remember the song from the 90s but it was very popular at the time for the wrong or right reasons,bet youll be stodd at the back for the best views 🙂

... Or did you mean the bit in Men Behaving Badly when Tony does the same thing but burns his ass on the radiator ....???

Sitting on my sofa having just had pie and chips and soon to have a Brains 'Dark' beer. I am alone!

Probably been about 3 months since I have been on my own for a night or two. Probably been a few months since I had a lie in as well and that will happen tomorrow and Sunday.

I am always up at 5.30 to get the wife out of bed, she is working basically 6 out of 7 days, she has also been working every weekend since Christmas and if she is off I am getting up at 7 to take Kataleya to breakfast club at school.

They are away in Merthyr Tydfil and I am alone. Love them both but it is a joy to be on my own sitting on my sofa watching TV and having a drink. Sheer bliss and quiet.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

56 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Back home after the WASP gig. Fucking brilliant, and Blackie still sings as good as he did 40 years ago.

Amazing night.

6D39C732-6515-4BFD-B65B-29D9E7756A31.jpeg

45D211B4-74B9-4AE6-B9BF-DFF32381F0FF.jpeg

BD5453F9-4F4E-4173-A03C-56557297FEC4.jpeg

A710D9CD-0FE4-4DE0-957C-CBE0AEB4D031.jpeg

F9063F68-065B-48C7-9E14-11DC1A28216F.jpeg

Tfp G 

Love that last photo and how many older guys still lucky enough to have a good head of hair. 

For some of us, clinging on to the past is a little bit easier than trying to cling on to the inevitable hair loss and balding that's evident in that photo. Still, who feckin cares? It's the music that counts. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1