What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

For anybody who likes the street art in Hua Hin (and maybe there now), there is a special meet at the Centara Hotel on the 07th April to meet Khun Joe, with the option to purchase a creation.  

Centara Banksy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

For anybody who likes the street art in Hua Hin (and maybe there now), there is a special meet at the Centara Hotel on the 07th April to meet Khun Joe, with the option to purchase a creation.  

Centara Banksy.jpg

Looks interesting may head along to this - great heads up 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Shocked to see Chelsea auditioning for a magic show and pulling a rabbit out of the hat, I mean two goals in the 110th and 111th minutes to win a game 4 v 3 when being 2 v 3 down after 109 minutes.

Great result but you could see Eric the red was not happy with how his team let the lead slip.

Basically two teams with up and down seasons. Just up for Chelsea today, probably down in next game.

Premier League is amazing though.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Great pic but the arms, head and boobs look out of sync lol.

I do get asked whether I want to continue to see pics like the one above in my feed, of course I say yes and they keep coming.

Yeah fully understand, about 2 months ago in my newsfeed, out of nowhere, this gal Mai Shiong started showing up literally everyday. Never heard of her at all......crazy....

428241881_279277888516187_5849745247736063208_n.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Shocked to see Chelsea auditioning for a magic show and pulling a rabbit out of the hat, I mean two goals in the 110th and 111th minutes to win a game 4 v 3 when being 2 v 3 down after 109 minutes.

I fell asleep when UTD were 3 - 2 up so was quite shocked at the final result when I woke up at 6am.......

I celebrated UTDs misery by watering all the thirsty trees and shrubs in the orchard for 30 minutes until a swarm of red ands made their way up my legs intent on having my dangleberries for breakfast to remind me that experiencing schadenfreude really isn't a good thing !!

So I've come in after hosing myself down outside !!!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

Currently 12° here, but feels much colder in the wind.

In the 14 days I've been home, it's  rained all but 1 day. 

I've just dropped the car off for it's MoT test, and waiting for the bus home got drenched....again....

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Which aircon bar is that ????

My Condo.....I am not a big air-con user except in April and May here..

They just put in a brand new Mitsubishi aircon....Its great..

Edited by fforest
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Painter said:

I've just dropped the car off for it's MoT test, 

A out to pop into the bank to arrange a mortgage...

The car had sat for the 5 months I was away, with a mate driving it once a month round the block. Since I've been back the brakes have been graunching badly... like there's rust on the discs.

New discs and pads needed all round. But... the wheel nuts had been done up too tight, and had rusted, so had to be broken off....

Bill for 1 mot....£650.

The joys of living by the sea....

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 2

13 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Great result but you could see Eric the red was not happy with how his team let the lead slip.

Basically two teams with up and down seasons. Just up for Chelsea today, probably down in next game.

Premier League is amazing though.

Just realised I should have put the 100th and 101st minute....lol

Supposedly latest goals scored in a Premiership game.

• Thumbs Up 1