What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Today is Galungan, Bali-Hindu New Year.  House in full swing since 4.30 am, brooming, preparing the snacks for visitors etc..

20181226_054948-768x1024.thumb.jpg.7f33a773422aa0267c28865efe7db834.jpg

This is one of the very few days the Miss will go to the temple this morning. After that is staying home today and tmrw to greet the visitors. Day after tmrw is us going around the village saying our NY greetings to the people.  No religion boundaries, visitors are a mix of Hindu and Muslims. 

In fact its a bit like we used to do in Belgium 55 y ago, I remember as a kid going see family and friends, hand delivering the N.Y. wishes cards, and us kids receiving some small pocket money. All this dressed in our smartest "costume"

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Today is Galungan, Bali-Hindu New Year.  House in full swing since 4.30 am, brooming, preparing the snacks for visitors etc..

20181226_054948-768x1024.thumb.jpg.7f33a773422aa0267c28865efe7db834.jpg

This is one of the very few days the Miss will go to the temple this morning. After that is staying home today and tmrw to greet the visitors. Day after tmrw is us going around the village saying our NY greetings to the people.  No religion boundaries, visitors are a mix of Hindu and Muslims. 

In fact its a bit like we used to do in Belgium 55 y ago, I remember as a kid going see family and friends, hand delivering the N.Y. wishes cards, and us kids receiving some small pocket money. All this dressed in our smartest "costume"

enjoy.!!

Out at the beach at jomtien, she drove down yesterday while I sat in the back with a bag of beer😂. Only here for 2 days, gotta say some cracken looking birds about.

Since I arrived I’ve been trying to send her on her way for a massage or get her nails done but she’s not letting me out her sight. No chance of a soi 6 visit for me 😂

CBCE9E09-C59F-45B1-9B7F-4C0CCAF3EE14.jpeg

• Haha 2

Just been into town and its very quiet,hardly anyone around.Straight in an out Sainsburys,unlike before christmas day.

Went in the bookies and done an 8 fold,£5 pays £83.

Man City,Liverpool,Man U,Tottenham,Arsenal,Leeds,QPR,WBA.

That's my team fucked as they never win when i back them.😀

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

Just been into town and its very quiet,hardly anyone around.Straight in an out Sainsburys,unlike before christmas day.

Went in the bookies and done an 8 fold,£5 pays £83.

Man City,Liverpool,Man U,Tottenham,Arsenal,Leeds,QPR,WBA.

That's my team fucked as they never win when i back them.😀

Fucking Man City are shite!!.Every other game come in except those tossers with Arsenal to kick off shortly.Even Leeds could score 2 goals in injury time to nick a win.And City can't beat Leicester with about a billion quid squad.

Good 3-0 win for us and now 2 points off play offs.💜

• Like 2

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

Fucking Man City are shite!!.Every other game come in except those tossers with Arsenal to kick off shortly.Even Leeds could score 2 goals in injury time to nick a win.And City can't beat Leicester with about a billion quid squad.

Good 3-0 win for us and now 2 points off play offs.💜

We will see you next season. COYH.

• Thumbs Up 1