What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

27 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Nick, in April the Missus son marries. Now, as you, I have heard parties in houses around here 500 to 800m away and it was unbearable. 

This time it will be in OUR courtyard, and it last 3 days...nearly non stop. When I raised the situation with the Missus, she said in her immense generosity " no need you stay 3 days papa, 2 is enough..."

And yes of course the immam is still there as a additional bonus...

You have no idea how I am looking forward to this.... Not to mention I am the only white face, and being Bintang pissed for 48h is a nono considering the "environment" !

Yeah, yeah, T.R. to follow......

lol...a match made in...paradise ?

Surely you are allowed a secret stash 

Edited by Ivan the terrible

58 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Nick, in April the Missus son marries. Now, as you, I have heard parties in houses around here 500 to 800m away and it was unbearable. 

This time it will be in OUR courtyard, and it last 3 days...nearly non stop. When I raised the situation with the Missus, she said in her immense generosity " no need you stay 3 days papa, 2 is enough..."

And yes of course the immam is still there as a additional bonus...

You have no idea how I am looking forward to this.... Not to mention I am the only white face, and being Bintang pissed for 48h is a nono considering the "environment" !

Yeah, yeah, T.R. to follow......

I thought the windows rattling was bad but i can feel it on the floor up stairs

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

Just arrived at the gym, need my bikini body for posing on Pattaya beach. 

I think you are taking the gym thing a bit too seriously, it's messing with your head; no doubt off to the tanning and nail salon as well.  Don't forget to pack your tampons lol

And don't mention coleslaw....

11 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I think you are taking the gym thing a bit too seriously, it's messing with your head; no doubt off to the tanning and nail salon as well.  Don't forget to pack your tampons lol

And don't mention coleslaw....

Only thing i'm sure to pack is my Rangers tops!

21430376_10156582126694278_9209751134191978836_n.jpg

Just got back from work 30 mins ago; thing is I was woken at 2.25 am to be asked 'where are you'. I said I was in bed on a day off only to be told, 'no you should be at work'.

I didn't work Christmas Day and because of that I was rostered to work today, thing is nobody told me.  Still 300 miles of lovely Kent later I am now having a glass of wine.

58 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Just heading out to an Indian buffet, for a traditional Sunday dinner.

I'm a bit of a rebel, I don't like krapow every single Sunday. Nearly, but not all ...

All mixed up, the food purests will be having kittens. 

Very hot lamb Naga, Tikka Masaal, pakora, garlic nan and sag aloo. 

15461798990188516972740327755797.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, Thai Spice said:

Now, let me try to rate the presentation of that.....😱😱😱🙈🙈🙈

What presentation, it was a buffet, I piled on what I wanted.

Couldn't give two fcuks how it looks, it was how it tasted, which was lovely, for me.

And seeing as it was me that was eating it, it was all good ….