What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Well, the washer/dryer finally packed up last night, it had been complaining for some time, sometimes not spinning and at other times not drying and finally it stopped doing anything. 

So got online at Argos and bought a new one, I’ll find out if I’ve made the right choice when the wife gets home. 

I blame her for it braking, she doesn’t seem to know what “7kg load” means, so I’ve upped it to 10kg, in the hope that she can’t feck this one up. 😟

037ECA09-FC9B-4B6E-B44F-CC08DE1EF5EF.thumb.png.fbd8edb8029ab83b6e7a52e25322ea27.png

Edited by KhunDon
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Well, the washer/dryer finally packed up last night, it had been complaining for some time, sometimes not spinning and at other times not drying and finally it stopped doing anything. 

So got online at Argos and bought a new one, I’ll find out if I’ve made the right choice when the wife gets home. 

I blame her for it braking, she doesn’t seem to know mean what “7kg load” means, so I’ve upped it to 10kg, in the hope that she can’t feck this one up. 😟

037ECA09-FC9B-4B6E-B44F-CC08DE1EF5EF.thumb.png.fbd8edb8029ab83b6e7a52e25322ea27.png

well I never.just bought the 8.5 kilo model 374.literally just.havent used it yet.had the last one 6 years so no complaints.

14 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Ours was an Indesit and lasted 8 years. Not worth paying some engineer to come out and take the back off, only to suck air through his teeth and quote me £250 for parts + Labour costs. Easier to pay Argos £15 to take it to the tip. 😄

agree not worth it.