Funny pics

Chokdeekap

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, maipenrai said:

277580186_10224788314768585_3262211912589231186_n.jpg

I once took a young lady to a quiet spot in a country Lane for a bit of fun. 
When I’d parked up I said to her “Okay, get in the back”. I kid you not, she said in reply to the instruction “no, I want to stay in the front with you”. 
Needless to say, we both ended up in the back of the car and the dirty deed was done. 🤗👍

Edited by KhunDon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, KhunDon said:

I once took a young lady to a quiet spot in a country Lane for a bit of fun. 
When I’d parked up I said to her “Okay, get in the back”. I kid you not, she said in reply to the instruction “no, I want to stay in the front with you”. 
Needless to say, we both ended up in the back of the car and the dirty deed was done. 🤗👍

One of my friends took his girl parking in his mom’s station wagon. They had thrown their clothes in the back and were going at it when a cop knocked on their window. She grabbed what she thought was her jeans and struggled to pull them on.  “My jeans shrunk, my jeans shrunk!” It turned out she grabbed his little brother’s clothes that were in with the laundry in the back of the car.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

1649648110177.png

Reminds me of once being on an Air New Zealand DC10 from LA to London and we were experiencing really bad clear air turbulence. I turned to my mate and said this was pretty scary and he remarked that he always wanted to die in a crowd!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1