Post your favourite "cover versions"

Butch

Rick Wakeman apparently spoke to John Lennon and was told that "Help" was initially meant to be a ballad, Here is his interpretation of it, and my daughter can also play this version , and did so at Heathrow on the piano there.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I like JC, but have never heard that song.

Have no idea why!

I'd strongly suggest you investigate his 4 American recordings albums, Hurt was on the last one of 4.

All our brilliant. if you are not familair with them I'm envious as you are a Cash fan you are in for a treat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, richy65 said:

Wish I’d seen Oasis live, loved that Britpop era. Saw Paul Weller a few times and Ocean Colour Scene amongst others, great times 😀

We didn't even know the concert was on , we had tickets for United vs Forest the next day ... very lucky .. one my best weekends ever 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Butch said:

Rick Wakeman apparently spoke to John Lennon and was told that "Help" was initially meant to be a ballad, Here is his interpretation of it, and my daughter can also play this version , and did so at Heathrow on the piano there.

I think YT picked up on how much I enjoyed his cover of Help that this just came up in my recommend list...

• Like 1