Football

Thinkingallowed

8 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Who in the right mind would want to manage Watford? 

How many managers have they got through in the last 4 seasons. 

Coxy to the thread please. 

Football..... ===== fecked! 

Edited by Aqualung
Don't Worry about it
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Who in the right mind would want to manage Watford? 

How many managers have they got through in the last 4 seasons. 

Football..... ===== fecked! 

Could probably say that about most PL clubs as they have the most to lose money wise by getting relegated. Even more successful teams like Chelsea and 'big' clubs like Spurs have been through shit loads of managers in recent years. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Seems we're getting someone even older than the Tinkerman.

Woy will be accompanied by Ray Lewington on a short term contract(😂)to try & keep us up.

As our defence has been our biggest problem then maybe not a bad appointment,if they have the time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Seems we're getting someone even older than the Tinkerman.

Woy will be accompanied by Ray Lewington on a short term contract(😂)to try & keep us up.

As our defence has been our biggest problem then maybe not a bad appointment,if they have the time.

It is good to see the results from decades of the English FA supporting grass roots coaching with their emphasis on recruiting and developing young talent through the rigorous coaching system.

Well Done young man!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is good to see the results from decades of the English FA supporting grass roots coaching with their emphasis on recruiting and developing young talent through the rigorous coaching system.

Well Done young man!

About the same amount of confidence as clubs show in most of their young players. Instead they just ignore the majority of them. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

About the same amount of confidence as clubs show in most of their young players. Instead they just ignore the majority of them. 

Watford's owners have a long history(with Granada & Udinese) of signing youngsters from South America & Africa & selling them on for big profits.The many that don't make it go out on loan to mostly European lower division sides and disappear.We do have home grown youngsters but not many make the first team.

Not exactly ideal but they bought Watford from a crook and the ground was falling apart,one side was derelict.

If it wasn't for the Pozzo's I think we'd be out of the league & quite possibly extinct & the ground a housing estate.

• Like 2

Not good ..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60192303

A man in his 20s has been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault after Manchester United suspended footballer Mason Greenwood following allegations on social media.

Greater Manchester Police said it was made aware of "social media images and videos posted by a woman reporting incidents of physical violence".

It added "we can confirm a man in his 20s has since been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault".

He remains in custody.

Manchester United earlier said the player would not return to training or matches until further notice.

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Not good ..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60192303

A man in his 20s has been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault after Manchester United suspended footballer Mason Greenwood following allegations on social media.

Greater Manchester Police said it was made aware of "social media images and videos posted by a woman reporting incidents of physical violence".

It added "we can confirm a man in his 20s has since been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault".

He remains in custody.

Manchester United earlier said the player would not return to training or matches until further notice.

Her father's statement is bizarre. 

If it was my daughter, the statement would be where is the c**t, i'm away to cave his fucking fucking skull in. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Her father's statement is bizarre. 

If it was my daughter, the statement would be where is the c**t, i'm away to cave his fucking fucking skull in. 

Haven't seen that , but did see the pics and hear the audio .... I know innocent until proven guilty but ... don't see what defence he can use ... don't see him playing for United or England again 

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Haven't seen that , but did see the pics and hear the audio .... I know innocent until proven guilty but ... don't see what defence he can use ... don't see him playing for United or England again 

image.thumb.png.bdb7e0f5e3edf362b8be341fe917208e.png

49 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Lively start from Celtic .... 

Thats the understatement of the evening :default_biggrin: Rangers getting battered, could have been 6 if it were not for McGregor. Can I sign up Hatati for Athletico Gazzio.

Edited by Binlid
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Thats the understatement of the evening :default_biggrin: Rangers getting battered, could have been 6 if it were not for McGregor. Can I sign up Hatati for Athletico Gazzio.

555 was thinking the same , two goals and a assist , must be up for the three point bonus as well .... 😉 

• Haha 2