Football

Thinkingallowed

10 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

So Lukaku returns to Inter. This quote from the BBC speaks volumes for what you get  in return for paying a guy millions!!

"In an interview with Inter TV, Lukaku said it was "like coming home" and he had been in contact with his new coach Simone Inzaghi "all last season".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61908384

Why contracts ain't worth the paper they are written on. Just a reason to extract money from the next mug willing to buy the player. 

• Like 3

Spurs seem to be doing a bit of business with Richarlison .....Wouldn't it be FAF if Spurs said to Kane "You made it obvious you don't wanna be here..there's the door!"

I look forward to seeing him play for Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic FC next season.

I reckon he'll go there for a weekly payment of a plate of Haggis, neeps and tatties with a deep fried mars bar as a bonus for each goal scored.

Hopefully he might qualify to play for Scotland too!!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Spurs seem to be doing a bit of business with Richarlison .....Wouldn't it be FAF if Spurs said to Kane "You made it obvious you don't wanna be here..there's the door!"

I look forward to seeing him play for Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic FC next season.

I reckon he'll go there for a weekly payment of a plate of Haggis, neeps and tatties with a deep fried mars bar as a bonus for each goal scored.

Hopefully he might qualify to play for Scotland too!!!

Can't see Spurs wanting him to go as he works so well alongside Son.

30 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

For the latter half of the season in the games that I saw (whilst drunk!) it seemed that Kane was playing a more withdrawn role.

From what I saw it seemed Son was the main striker. Proper quality player, best I've seen from the Far East.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

Richarlison joins Spurs in £60m deal. One of the dirtiest tacklers and biggest diver's in the PL.

Everton trying to reduce the quarter of a billion they're over the FFP limit,but still blaming Covid for it.

I think Watford are due a couple of million from a sell on clause from that.

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Being questioned over another two charges against a different woman.

Must be trying to catch up with Mendy who's up to about eight charges at the moment.

I reckon that it is Partey....but whoever it is, it really is a terrible situation isn't it......all that fame and money and they act like cunts (if they are guilty that is)